"I Do" Chapt 29

A month has past of pain and suffering it was hard for me not to think of Steve like I used to.

But I could never get rid of the time we first kissed or our horrible date..

And now he's getting married he invited almost everyone except Tony of course.

He and Sharon decided to have the wedding at the Bahamas beach.

•Bucky's pov•

Everything just got finished setting up only a hour till the ceremony starts and I'll have to struggle with that pain even more.

Everybody's in a fancy suit or dress I'm wearing practically all white with a some blue.

While Steve he's wearing all black,

I walked to the changing room to see how Steve was doing,

He looks really handsome but I can't say that out loud.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder he turned around with a huge grin on his face.

"You ready?" I asked him,

"Yeah but I'm also nervous, do I look alright?" He says as he started to panic a bit.

I looked him up and down, and finally nodded once I faced him again.

I moved my hand to his hair a messed with it, "There now you look much better."

He smiles I pulled him into a embrace as I pat his back.

This is it..

I can never be with him if he's married..

Time Skips An Hour Later~~

Everyone's in their seat I'm seating beside Natasha and Peter on the other side my dog laid in front of me.

Sharon already walked up and Steve cane right after she did he looked amazing I could tell by his face that he's tensed.