A Horrible Date Night Chapt 25

•Bucky's pov•

Today's the day that me and Steve are going on a date we decided not to tell Peter yet.

So we told him we had businesses to take care of that doesn't require him.

It's 7:40 at night and I just put my suit on now I'm fixing up my hair.

I wanted to cut it.. but I've changed so much I decided to keep my hairstyle.

"Hey Lucky.." I say to my dog as I started to play with him he barked.

"I'll see you in a bit."

I picked up my rose that I bought for Steve and walked to the living room.

Once I got there I noticed that Steve is still getting ready, so I sat on the couch waiting for him.

"Oh hey Bucky, Lookin sharp." Peter compliments as he walks into the room.

I smiled, "Thanks."

"I seen what Steve's wearing, it's like you guys are going on a date." Peter says.

I laughed awkwardly, "No were meeting up with some people." I lied,

He just nods walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Why am I not invited?" Peter asked me,

"It's for us adults that's why." I answered,

"Ok whatever, by the way you guys need to go shopping for some food the fridge is practically empty." Peter says.

"Tomorrow we'll go"

Peter nods and walks to his bedroom,

I turned the tv on with the remote and started flicking through channels.

I sat there watching tv, I was so focused watching the show that I didn't even notice Steve walking in the room.

"You ready?"

I immediately looked at Steve my eyes widened,

"Wow you look amazing." I complimented,

"Thanks" Steve says, I could see his cheeks change a bit red.

I turned the tv off and stood up walking over to Steve and handed him the rose.

He took it and smiled,

"Now shall we?" I say as I held out my hand for him to take.

He takes my hand and we headed out the house,

Time Skips~~~

Once we got to the restaurant which is pretty fancy we walked inside getting a private table meaning no fans would see us here.

We sat at a table waiting for our food to arrive,

"So, how do you like it here?" I asked Steve,

He looks up at me, "It's real nice here I like it." Steve admits.

I smiled, "I'm glad you like it, because it took me forever to decide which place."