Feel Something For You Chapt 16

•Steve's pov•

After that attempt proposal to Sharon I felt upset I felt something special with her.

I locked myself in my bedroom all night,

I had to force myself to leave the room the next day, Bucky's still sleeping and the dog is eating his bowl of meat.

Which I think is unhealthy for the dog but oh well..

I stood by the stove as I flipped the pancakes I'm making my last one, That I'm saving for Bucky.

I turned the stove off and put the now finished pancake on the plate with the other pancakes.

"Oh that smells nice."

I looked at Bucky, "Morning.."

He just nods his head at me and walked over grabbing a plate and picked up a pancake.

I rolled my eyes at him as he puts it on his plate, "What.." Bucky says confused.

I just shrugged, "Hm-Nothing."

Bucky walks up to me and pecks my cheek making me flinch.

He walked to the dining room as sat down at the table.

I put syrup all over my pancakes and made my way to the table I sat across from Bucky.

"You coming with me to meet up with Fury?" I asked Bucky as he ate his pancakes.

He looked up at me, "Uh yeah" Bucky answers.

Time Skips~~~

"Hey Fury" I say as me and Bucky walked into his office.

He turns around and faces me,

"It's nice to see you again." Fury says,

I smiled, "I could say the same of you"

"Are you considering on working with me again?" Fury asked.

I sighed, "Not now, To many stuff happened with Stark." I answered.

"Well what's the point of you being here then?" Fury questions.

"I just wanted to see how things were going."

"Things are fine, Even though Tony's not working with us anymore." Fury admits.

"Yeah.."

"Alright let's go." I hear Bucky say beside me, I looked at him.

Me and Bucky left the building without saying another word.

"So, You want to go out?" Bucky asked me,

"Sure where to?"

"First let's go home, I forgot something there" Bucky says.

Time Skips~~~

Once we got home Bucky went to his room while I sat down on the couch waiting.

"Back, You ready?" Bucky asked me as he walked up to me.

I nodded standing up, Once I did Bucky pecks me on the cheek once again.

"You've got to stop doing that."

"Hm..let's just go" Bucky mumbles as he walked to the front door I followed behind him.

Once we got outside I walked over the the car and searched my pockets for my keys.

"Great, I left it in the house I'll be back."

Bucky chuckles,

"What?"

"Let's just take your motorcycle." Bucky decides,

"No" I simply say,

That's not a good idea me and him on the same bike?

I started having a argument with my thoughts, "Alright fine." I say changing my decision.

I took out my motorcycle keys and walked over to the bike, Bucky followed behind me.

The strange part is that I don't remember putting these in my pocket..

I hopped on the motorcycle and begin to start it, I looked at Bucky noticing he's not on it.

"You getting on or not?" I question him,

"Yea-Yeah.." Bucky answers hopping on behind me,

At least his arms isn't around me,

Once I started it I drove off..

"Not much of a music person huh?" I hear Bucky say over the loud wind.

"Nah..tell me where you want to go." I say as I stopped at a red light.

"Movies like old times." Bucky says,

"I'm shocked that you don't want to got to some party" I say as the light changes green.

I hear him laugh as I drove past cars to the movies,

I then felt arms around my waist, "Bucky.."

"I'll fall if I don't hold onto anything" Bucky admits,

I kept my stare on the road, "Don't you have a metal arm, Can't you hold onto the back of the motorcycle?"

"True, But where's the fun in that." Bucky says,

"I see it, Were here." I say as I looked to the side seeing the theaters.

Bucky starts to kiss my neck I don't know why he's doing this it actually felt nice.

"Buck stop."

"No.." Bucky mumbles as he continued kissing my neck.

I quickly drove over to the theaters and parked the motorcycle.

"Bucky alright thats enough, Were here and people are starting to look at us."

Bucky immediately stopped and got off the motorcycle.

"Sorry got carried away." Bucky admits I rolled my eyes and got off the motorcycle as I took out the keys.

"Let's just go watch the movie."