Smut! Chapt 13

Smut Warning!!
•Bucky's Pov•

I wrapped my arms around his waist as the kissing grew.

Steve moaned as I slid my tongue on his bottom lip I formed a smile.

I think this is what I wanted all along I wanted to kiss my own best pal..

Our breathing and the rain was the only thing heard in the background.

I moved my hands to Steve's hair, panting into his mouth I then started sucking Steve's bottom lip nipping lightly drawing out a couple moans from Steve.

My heart started to soar a bit I can't believe this is happening..

My dog Lucky started barking randomly, I pulled apart and gave Lucky a glare but he continued to bark.

"Not now Lucky, I'm in the middle of something.." My voice came out more hoarser than I thought.

Steve just chuckles, my dog eventually ran off to the other side of the room, I looked back at Steve and smirked.

"Now where was I?"

I watch as Steve's eyes lower to, I'm guessing my lips, my cheeks began to heat up just a bit.

He looked back up at me, "You were kissing me." He spoke up.

We both leaned in and resume to our makeout session, Steve's knees begin buckling and my arms are now around him, holding him against my chest.

Steve gasped when he felt my hips rocking into his, feeling how hard I already was.

I took the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth, we made out for what seemed like forever until we eventually landed in the bedroom.

Which didn't look that luxurious, but I guess we didn't care at the moment.

So we carried on..

I held him in my arms as I begin to back up, both of us fell onto the bed.

Everything's happening so fast that we didn't even know what were getting ourselves into..

I was hovering over him as he laid under me he breathed heavily as I stare down at him.

I pressed my lips against Steve's again, grinding my hips against his.

I pinned Steve's arms above his head and smirked at him.

"Jerk.." He mumbles as he was out of breath,

I smiled fondly at his comment, "Punk.."

I started kissing him again,

Our lips slid over each others like they were meant to melt together..

He Tugged his hands out of my grip, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

He then started rolling his hips upwards,

We broke apart once again, And looked down at him, "Your..going to regret this.."