Why Did I Show Her? Chapt 17

Warning Spiderman Homecoming Spoilers..

First time doing somebody else's point of view other than Steve and Bucky.

Anyways don't forget to like and comment!

•Peter Parker's pov•

I don't know how long it's been since I last seen everybody together.

I started going to school more often, And even started helping aunt May me and my friend grew stronger.

After Liz left I felt guilty, I left her alone at prom just to fight her father.

She moved to another area she doesn't even go to this school anymore..

All I know is that it's been a few months since I've last seen her me and Michelle even started to get along strangely.

Some keep saying she has a crush on me even Ned thinks that but I disagree.

I haven't heard from Stark or Captain America after their fight.

It doesn't bother me though,

I think..

My aunt even knows that I'm Spiderman now at first she mad for like a week then, She decided to have a long talk with me saying I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.

It took her a month to be fully comfortable with me being Spiderman..

I just finished staying after school with Ned now I'm heading home.

Time Skips~~~

I walked inside the apartment, And see aunt my already making some homemade pizza.

"Hey May" I say happily as I shut the door behind me and walked towards her stopping in front of the counter.

She looked up and smiled, "Hey Spiderman, Are you going to help me make this big pizza?" She asked me as she started to put on the sauce.

"Of course" I say as I took off my bag and tossed it to the side,

I walked around the counter and went to the sink to wash my hands.

I looked at aunt May,

"Alright thats enough washing your hands, Get over here." She says pulling me towards her I chuckled as she did.

An hour later and me and Aunt May are sitting at the table and both eating pizza.

"Mm..this is actually really good" May admits as she took another bite of her pizza.

I nodded, "I agree this is really good."

Once I finished eating the pizza I looked up at Aunt May, "May I got homework to do so I'll be in my room."

She just nods with a smile on her face,

I picked up my plate and walked to the dishwasher and opened it putting the plate inside.

I picked up my bag and walked to my bedroom shutting the door behind me.

I walked to my closet and pulled out my spider suit that Stark gave me.