"Your My Mission" Chapt 10

Steve's PoV~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of barking I looked at Lucky and he was barking at nothing but the window.

Wait why is the window gone?

I immediately stood up and walked over to see some guy going down a rope, With a unconscious Bucky.

"Bucky!" I shouted, Lucky continued to bark,

"What's going on?" I hear Peter say from behind me as I heard him approaching.

"Bucky's being kidnapped I'll be back."

"No I'll come with you." He says,

I looked at Peter as he touch a button on his chest that put his suit on for him, That's pretty cool.

I simply ran to get my shield once I did I practically jumped out the window, Using my shield to land my fall safely.

"Wait!" I hear Peter shout I looked at the Stark Tower to see him climbing down.

"You should stay I don't want you to get hurt!" I shout back.

I watch as Peter used his web to create a long rope he swing down beside me.

"I'm coming." Peter says,

"Be careful and listen to me.." I commanded him to do he nods his head, After that we both started to chase down this person.

I decided to get my motorcycle to help chase the guy easier.

"Your getting on?" I asked Peter he shook his head no,

"I'll be right behind you." Peter says I nodded,

"Try to catch up this things pretty fast." I admitted as I hopped on and started the motor.

Time Skips~~~~

The guy escaped our reach we had to fight some guys on the way, And ended up losing him.

So I decided to call Natasha about the situation and told her everything.

I can't believe this is happening right now, Soon as I brought him back to normal he gets kidnapped and probably won't be the same again..

I sighed and looked down at my hands,

"Don't worry we'll find him.." Peter says,

I smiled, "I hope so.." I murmured to myself.

A week has past and nobody still hadn't heard from Bucky, I felt miserable and depressed.

But I always had my head held up hiding my true emotions..

"Guys! I got something come look!" Natasha shouted I sat up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to Natasha.

She pulled out a remote and played the video over again on the big screen, Everyone surrounded us as I looked.

The video showed Bucky killing some agent,

"He's not the same anymore." Natasha admits,

I looked down,

"We need to find him as soon as possible."

"Yes cap" I hear Scott say,

Everyone else started helping me, Tony being his stubborn self decided to do something else.

"Ok he's not far from here, This happened three hours ago maybe he's still there" Natasha explains.