Adoption Chapt 19

Last Chapter for now that will be in Peters pov..

•Peter's pov once again•

The officer are about to have me go to foster care until..

Captain America shows up at the door, All the officers stood there shocked, While I still was a crying mess.

I watch as he nods at the officers and walks up to me he wasn't wearing his suit he's wearing a normal outfit.

"Captain.." I mumble as I looked down,

"Don't worry I got you." He says as he pulls me in a hug,

I tried to smile but it wouldn't show, I think I'm becoming depressed.

He rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry.."

I just nodded as I sniffed,

"Their taking me to foster care, I don't want to go." I begin to say I didn't even care if all the officers looked at us oddly.

"You don't have anybody else to take you in?" He questions,

"No.."

"Alright, Your coming with me." He says I felt a hint excited but at the same time I feel like crap.

He breaks apart the embrace and looks at the cops, "I'm taking this kid with me," Captain says.

"Of course Captian.." One officer says,

He takes my hand I picked up my bag and after he talked to some officers we headed to his house.

He's apparently going to adopt me I'm shocked Captain America wants to adopt me?

I sat in the car silently while Captain was trying to soothe me with kind words.

Time Skips~~~

I must've fell asleep in the car because Captain is shaking me awake,

"C'mon..were here" He says calmly I yawned and looked at him.

My eyes widened, "Aunt May..she's really dead?" I question as my eyes begin to water.

He just nods, "Sadly it's not a dream Peter.." He says.

I whimpered and got out the car with my bag,

"Here let me take this you just walk on in the doors already unlocked.." He says he then gets something from his car.

His house is kind of big for just him..

I walked to the front door and slowly turned the doorknob once I did I heard barking.

He has a dog now?

When I got inside I looked down at the dog it looks a lot like Lucky..

"Oh hey there.." I say to the dog as I pet it,

The dog licked my hand,

"Look who's here, Peter himself."

I quickly turned my head both shock and confusion on my face.

"Bucky? I thought you don't live with him anymore."