Help Me Chapt 9

Guys don't forget to vote and comment!

Bucky's PoV~~~~

A couple weeks has past and I can't help but feel awkward around Steve and the others, I was controlled with just words.

I decided to have Steve help me recover on whats happening we hanged out like we used to, But the world changed so much while back then it was all war.

Maybe there still is war,

Steve hugged me, We sat on the couch to watch a movie with that Peter kid.

He seemed to surprisingly come around more often than he used to.

My dog Lucky grew a bit soon he'll need a new leg that could fit him, he laid under my legs as if he was hiding guess somebody's afraid of scary movies.

"What movie is this?" I asked Steve,

"Peter picked out the movie.." Steve answers,

I looked at Peter who was sitting on a recliner he looked back at me.

"Oh sorry the movies called saw, Seems interesting." Peter says.

I looked at the tv as the movie started,

"Let me get the popcorn." Steve says getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I started watching the tv, "So.." I hear Peter mumble.

I looked at Peter, "Are you guys more than just friends? I don't mind just curious." Peter says.

My eyes widened at his comment, Me and Steve together?

That's just preposterous..

I simply laughed at him, "Me and Steve kid your hilarious, No were just best pals nothing more." I explain to him as my laughing died out.

He chuckles, "You guys act like a couple sometimes you know.." Peter admits.

That's not true..

Is it? I'm confused, Steve's nothing but my good friend..

"Who acts like a couple?" Steve says walking into the room as he started to drink a cup of water.

Guess he didn't hear the first part,

"You and me." I answered as I looked at Steve his eyes widened just like mines had did.

He spat out water from his mouth,

"You think that?" Steve questions me,

"Yes.." I joked Me and Steve laughed and so did Peter.

Time skips An Hour Later~~~~

I woke up to the sound of snoring, Apparently we all fell asleep.

I looked beside me seeing Steve laying his head on my shoulder as he slept peacefully with a couple snores.

Peter was a real quiet sleeper, You couldn't hear a sound from him well he is a spider..

I moved Steve to the side, So now he's laying his head on the arm of the couch and stood up walking to the kitchen.

My dog followed me as I walked..

Yes were still in Starks tower, Because nobody wanted to go home and I had no home.

Everything seemed alright until I felt arms wrap around me I tried to break free.

I couldn't even get a glimpse on who it was,

The person simply knocked me out, The last thing I heard was my dog Lucky barking.

Time skipped again~~~~

I opened my eyes and groaned in pain,

But I was blindfolded and my arms are tied up behind a chair.

"Steve!" I begin to shout even though I know he's not here I still shouted for him.

"Steve! Help!" I shouted more,

"Captains not here, Only me and these guys."