Stucky Chapt 31

•Bucky's pov•

A couple days later from watching movies swimming eating talking partying and drinking we're finally heading back home.

I got up before Steve did and took a quick shower then started packing up but quietly since I didn't want to wake Steve up.

Back then he used to hate when I woke him up because I always scared him in his sleep but this time it's different..

I walked my way over to the wooden dresser and took out my clothes then laying it out on the bed.

My hairs still dripping wet from the previous shower I had as I continued repeating the actions I'm doing.

I walked back to the dresser ready to get the rest of my clothes when I suddenly heard Steve.

"Your up early.." Steve says I turned around facing him,

"Yeah today's the day we head back home." I reminded him as I walked my way over to him.

Steve looked up at me, I smiled and leaned down giving him a quick peck on the lip.

"Well is Peter woke?" Steve ask me as he blushed,

"Yeah he woke up earlier than me, He took the dog out for a jog." I answered.

I watch as he sat up and got out of bed, he was in nothing but a T-shirt and boxers.

"You go ahead and take a shower I could start packing up for you."

"Alright, but no funny business when I return." Steve says with a smirk on his face.

I chuckled and nodded at him, "Fine no funny business.." I agreed.

He walked to the dresser and took out some clothes and then headed to the bathroom.

He was ready to close the door but I spoke up, "You don't need help washing up?"

He looked at me, "Nah I'm good, Just keep packing." He says.

I did as I was told and started packing up his stuff I heard the door shut as I did so.

2 hours later were just getting onto a plane, I'm sitting beside Steve and Peter's across from us.

Steve held onto my hand as the plane started flying off I looked at him.

He's to focused onto the planes monitor that he didn't even notice me staring at him.

He looked calmed, His eyes always squinted every couple seconds or so.

I looked at the monitor realizing he's just watching some news reporter that I haven't seen before.

The news talked about daily things nothing to serious but I guess some of the topics got Steve real focused onto it.

I leaned forward just a bit to look at Peter,

He sat there looking at his phone I'm guessing he's reading messages..

He looked up and looked at me I just stared back at him showing my teeth as I smiled at him.

He smiled back and then looked at his phone again,

I just sat back relaxing knowing everything's going to be great once we're back home.

I squeezed Steve's hand just a bit he noticed and looked at me with a weird expression. "What?" He murmured.

I smiled, "I just really love you.." I answered.

He blushes and held up our intertwined hands and gives my hand a light kiss.

"I love you too." He answers back,