Meeting him

Vanoss and his friends were playing Gmod with another YouTuber they meet at Pax East , "boom!" Y/n yelled "WHAT !HOW!!" Evan and Tyler yelled "Paybacks a jerk isn't it ?" Y/n said before yawning " Dang y/n you doing ok ? You sound tired ." Evan said "Ya I'm fine it's only 6:00 AM in Ireland (if you don't like it you can change it ) you say in between a yawn , "y/n get some sleep , don't need fans freaking out because you didn't post anything" Tyler said " Fine Mom" you say jokingly making everyone laugh before you exited the map and shut down your computer , You were so excited for tomorrow , You got to go see your brother in America and meet the guys (team 6) , (you may be asking who is your brother ? Well it starts with a M and ends with iplier, yep you are siblings with markiplier , cool right ?) You got to meet your family too , although you heard that your family were not always liked in America like they were in Ireland , so you just had to hide your secret more often . Thinking of this made you fall asleep .

(Time skipy to the end of the flight )
You saw your brother and ran up to him giving him a huge hug , you rode home in his car talking about life and family , Mark was so happy to see you happy , You got to meet his friend Jack (jacksepticeye) too you guys we both supper hyper that night and didn't go to bed keeping mark up . You played games and when mark fell asleep one time you put ice down his shirt making him jump and chase after you , he ended trapping you in a bear hug , "Just as hyper as ever , just like when you were a pup" Jack was also trapped in the hug with you. He knew your secret because he was one too , along with mark , he was your brother anyway , you didn't get ticked as often as normal ones of you would be , but due to this your brother was very protective , he once got in a fight because some jock pulled your ear and you passed it off as an accident , but when you are mad you can get destructive and a bad side of you can take over , (not very fun for the person who messed with you ) but that is a story for another day , you all watched a movie on the couch and ended up falling asleep .