Going on tour : Chicago

I looked at the door , all of our bags packed . I can't believe me and the guys are going on tour , We were doing shows all around the country, I knew some friends we would meet in Texas . But enough about that , once at the air port we went on the plane and sat in first class , Me being the freaked out person I am held Evans hand once taking off  . Everyone laughed as Evan fruited to calm me down
*in air*
I was watching a movie , everyone had gone to sleep already , I looked at the view from the window , I saw some birds flying next to the plane , I turned back to the movie and ended up falling asleep , once I woke up we were landing . I was calm though . We get off and some fans knew us and wanted some photos , after we left to go to the hotel . We set down our things and the rent a car came , We got food then saw some of the things around the city , then too the theater we are performing in . After sometime people started to come in . We did some skits and other things along with a Q&A . Once the end of the show we left and went and talked and took photos with fans . After that we left and went to eat , we talked before riding home . I fell asleep next to Evan in our hotel room.

^the next day^
I wake up and get ready , Evan still asleep I wait for him to get up , once he is up I get an idea , i grab the two air horns and give one to Evan and go into the guys room , I look at Evan and he looks at me with an evil smile . I silently count ...
3
2
1
*HHHHHHOOOONNNK*
The crew all shot out of bed and some jumped , the rest of the day me and Evan kept getting told off for pranking them , but me and Evan just laugh. During the panel we talked about it and got some feedback from the fans . We laugh and talk about some more things before we start to play cards against humanity . "When I get older I want too ____" Tyler said , I looked at my hand and watched as the others laid down their cards , I lay down mine and wait . After he reads them all he is stuck between "Be a d***" and "be someone's b****". "I chose the last one I guess" Tyler says "Thanks a bunch" I say and grab the card . I was wining . After some more games , we all went back to the hotel and rested while watching a movie and ordering a pizza . After the small party we went to bed ready for the next ride on the air plane .