Unstable

You looked at the blue moon , you felt your self change and you opened your eyes to see yourself. You use you powerful wings to push yourself off the ground . Once in the air you fly around and see an old building and land on a metal part only to have it fall making you jump and watch it fall while flying, a loud crash could be heard . You were about to leave before you hear someone yell " WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT" You decide to investigate and fly lower. You land and look at the wear house " just focus on the mission guys" Night owl says , you role your eyes looking at the gang you follow them , your tail hits some old boxes making them fall. The entire gang looked at where they fell , you stayed silent and used the darkness to hide yourself. "COME OUT NOW" Wildcat says his gun still pointed in you direction. You decide to move so only your eyes can be seen , "What the f*** is that!!!" Nogla yells , you stay before you decided to come out of hiding , you pin your ears down looking at them not wanting to be shot , they all look at you eyes as big as baseballs , you look to the side , you know what you looked like , a MONSTER. You back up into the darkness ,"hey, hey no need to hide " night owl says putting his gun down , you look at him he walks forward and you stare at him he comes closer , you lean forward and he scratches you. Your cut off by the sound of gun shots. You move at the sound of light and use your wings and body to cover the guys , the bullets bonce off and you open them and look at where they came from and a low and terrifying growl, your eyes turn red. " OH S*** whoever just did that is a dead man. " Wildcat says smiling at you . Seeing you would make any grown man crap his pants. You breath fire and burn the floor and the crew is left with a message and then you took off , screams and fire along with gunshots and crashing of metal could be heard, the crew all flinched at the sounds. Your message on the ground being, Sins soul is in fact a soul- eaten/stolen. Its not a thing you want to meet in the dark. The crew all agreed with that . You flew back to the gang and had one survivor Is your mouth. You held him in the pouch in the back of you throat , just like a squirrel would do with nuts. Night owl took one look at him and the crew began to question him and when he would not answer they looked at you and you would slightly swallow him farther down you throat. Once done they had you throw him up. You happily did so and he landed in I pile of saliva of yours. You threw him just out of the area with your tail , your ears perked up and a faint splash could be heard. you follow the gang and you helped them move the shipment , you flew to their base witch was a bunker like thing , you landed and all of the guys got off of the create you flew there . The rest brought the cars they drove there to the place, the rest of the gang were celebrating while night owl looked at you "will we meet you again?" he asked. You thought for a minuet before shaking you head 'yes', "Where will we meet you for our next heist ?" he asked I pointed to a building . He nods and you use your nose and push in into his chest before you use you powerful wing to fly into the sky , you decide to give them a show and you blow a fire ball before flying through it, you hear cheers and do this once more before you shoot one more into the sky and fly up into it the fire forms around you and dose a copy cat like move you open your and it dose the same . The gang cheers and you leave and go home , you feel yourself shift and you lay down falling to sleep.

This is what it looked like