Wings of an owl

You got up and made breakfast for the guys before You text Walter if he wanted to go for a ride , he said yes and you wrote a note for the guys. You get on your gear and helmet and got on your bike. You were riding with Walter and doing wheelies and pushups and standing on your bike while it was moving . You were laughing with Walter when you were stopped at a light. When you were able to go you suddenly felt an impact on your side before you blacked out.

Evans Pov: We were eating when the phone suddenly rang , I got up and picked it up, it was Walter he sounded like he was crying " Walter ? What's Wrong?" I said "Y- you have to come to the hospital quick!" he said "What ? Why?" I asked worried "It- Its y/n she got hit by a drunk driver" he said, The words hit me in the heart , I started to cry, I dropped the phone , "Dude? What's Wrong?" Tyler asked seeing me , "Y-Y/n got in a crash" everyone's face dropped, I hung up and we all went over to the hospital. When I got their I saw Walter sitting and crying , Mark then came out through the hall with jack , they both had tears on their face. I got even more worried I sat next to mark and the crew tried comforting Walter. When I was about to ask what the condition she was in a siren went off and a bunch of nurses and doctors ran into the room mark and jack came out of. Everyone's eyes widened and some had tears in them. I was scared, panicked and worried at the same time, me and mark hugged and we both cried soon the entire crew and everyone joined in.

One hour later

When the doctors and nurses came out they were looking at the ground , one nurse came over and shook her head 'no' , my eyes widened and tears began to fall . Mark held onto me as we cried. We were walking out when the sky opened up , We look up to see Y/n and God holding hands walking down to us, news channels and everything were onto this recording it . When they finally got down to our level we all hugged y/n she had wings and a halo and was in the cloths in the crash but they were brand new looking . We went home happy to have y/n back she lost her wings and halo though but I didn't care.

Later that night

We got a text from y/n to come to the hill in the forest behind our house . The crew all followed and we saw y/n we got up to her and she said "Watch this" She whistled and an owl came and landed on her arm , she whistled again and a coon came and sat by her side , we looked at her amassed , she looked at Tyler and then at del , She whistled again and a Mt Lion and Grizzly bear came up and she was able to pet them , We were also , then she called them off , we sat on the hill and looked at the stars that were out . They were hard to spot due to the clouds , She then got up and ran, We got up thinking something was wrong, When we caught up to her she had a bright light in her hands , She smiled and through it into sky , we watched it to see it make all of the clouds vanish and the northern lights could be seen . Our eyes lit up and we stared in aww. She then yelled "Come On guys!" she then used powerful wings to fly into the sky , We then looked behind us to see our own color wings that matched our bikes , fly us into the sky . We laughed and danced into the sky and played don't drop the ball before landing and our wings disappear making us go home to sleep. I still can't believe that y/n can go through hell and come out smiling . We lay down and cuddled before drifting to sleep.