Fnaf

( you are afraid of Fnaf in this chapter , if you are not plz don't hate me ._. Ps a pic I drew is above , aka a pic of what u looked like when delirious hugged you )
Y/ns day was going good , everything like any other day you FINALY announced with Evan that you were dating to your subs . But little did you know Evan had a plan on getting you back for you scaring them , at night you we asked to play Fnaf with your brother and vanoss , you ended up getting a jump scare , you ran at the speed of light and hid on the bed and some how made your self a pillow fort , your brother and boyfriend were laughing when they came up to see you hiding , "come out babe it's
Ok it's just a game" Evan said , you come out still shaking , he gets an idea , "hey lets play zombies with the guys" he said ,
It was the Freddy map , when someone hit the jump-scare button , you freaked out and ended up falling backward due to the chair reclining to fast , the guys all laughed at you , even Evan , he Eventually went into your recording room to see you on the floor , as soon as you see him you cling onto him for dear life , "this is why I love you" Evan says between laughs , you would not let go you cut the video short and everyone says that you accidentally turned off the computer and couldn't fix it ,while you were waiting for Evan to finish the video , delirious snuck up on you in a Freddy (from Fnaf) costume and scared you, you screamed bloody murder making everyone in the house jump , Evan ran to you and stoped when he saw freddy holding you "Evan don't stand there !!! Help me !!!" You screamed , 'Freddy' put you down and you ended up tackling Evan in a hug , he was laughing his but off and pointed to a camera , you left him and went to your room , you texted your brother to go on a midnight walk with you , he agreed and you left Evan a note scene he was still playing , you went outside and saw your brother , you walked in the park and talk about your day . You were still shaking . Your brother told you to follow him and you did , you ran with him up to a hill you ended up climbing a tree , sadly the branch you were on gave out and you were rushed to the clinic by your brother , your arm was numb , he texted Evan the news but he didn't respond , you were on a gurney with a broken arm , all the sudden Evan ran into the room with the crew , you laughed and talked , the doctor came in and talked with you and told you not to do anything with that arm for a while , you were free to go and left the hospital , your brother apologized 600 times , you told him that it was an accident and it was fine . You and Evan went to bed and snuggled , Evan making sure not to hit your injured arm .