Finding out

The crew had gotten captured , again . I fly down and land, I see Vanoss look at me , He smiles and starts to sing " You are my sunshine" , I sing along in my dragon form making in creepier. I fly above them, I turned into a huge wolf and owl mix, I hovered and the crew and the others saw me , My eyes being the only thing you could see . I land none of the crew looking at me but now at the soon to be dead gang. I smile a toothy and grim smile. The gang looks at me terrified I move my tail swiftly along the ropes that held the crew . They get up and ready to battle, They blink and all the sudden the gang is out cold , they look at me eyes wide, I just look at them and smile, they smile, I blow a bubble at them and sigh , I watch as they see me, "Y/n?" Vanoss says looking at me . I nod and the hologram of my normal self nods, The gang looks confused as I pop the bubble. "wait so the dragon , The animal that is latterly able to kill someone at any point , is the nice loving cookie baking Y/n?!?!" Del yells . I nod and close my eyes and prepare for the billions of questions , Instead when I open my eyes , I am being hugged by the crew, I smile and my tail wraps around us and I set the crew on my back and take off I quickly swoop down and grab the box and then head for home. I set the box down then land near it. They hop off and I turn back into my human form. I instantly get tackled into a kiss with Evan, His mask off to the side, We part and I smile at him , he smiles back and I look at him "Join us" He said , " I thought I already was" I said smiling. He smiles and the guys hugged me. At the house we went to bed . I helped the gang, Mostly bank robberies and some criminal dealing with. but all around I was good with Evan by my side. I fall asleep next to him, knowing he is safe.