Games and Games

You were with the crew all on your way to the Fair that was in town. You hopped out of the car like the energetic being you are. When walking in and getting tickets you looked around and the lights reflecting in your eyes . It was soo awesome looking , you and lui were both looking around and making you voices sound like kids , "if you are going to sound like a kid I think that means you get a piggy back ride?" Evan said looking at you , your eyes lit up like a kids on Xmas (I'm wherein it out now -_-). You jump on his back and the guys laugh at you for being childish . You cross your arms and stick your tongue out at them , you guys laugh more and Evan ended up wining you a huge Wolf plush and Delirious a huge bear and Lui won a Huge monkey. You all laughed and went off to the next fair game.

T

I

M

E

S

K

I

P

You all ended up wining so many prizes on the way back everyone had handfuls of stuffed animals . everyone started to hand some out due to the bunch you had . Once back to the car you only had 10 left you put them in the car and decided to go some rides . You went on the Sky jumper, The fairs wheel , the bone chiller, The Winged Chairs, Dizzy Dazzler, and the Sizzler.

The sky jumper-

You were enjoying your self and the guys were terrified making you laugh harder , Tyler's scream was the best though

You were enjoying your self and the guys were terrified making you laugh harder , Tyler's scream was the best though. Once it was done you looked at the photos they took and got a copy , the guys all gave you annoyed looks but you ignored them . You went off and found another ride all the guys were hyped for this one .

The Bone Chiller- Rollercoaster

You were griping onto the bar in front of you for dear life but so was Del , he unlike you were able to hide the fact you were scared

You were griping onto the bar in front of you for dear life but so was Del , he unlike you were able to hide the fact you were scared . Once the ride was done everyone was high-Five-ing and laughing , you got the photos and put them in the backpack you brought along . You followed the guys and Tyler pointed out the fact that there was another ride.