Flames (A/N Note _Please Read_)

Vanoss pov: Me and the guys were getting back from the bar . We were talking and turned the corner to the way to get to the house to see a large amount of black smoke coming our street , Everyone shuts up and I start to drive faster, Once at the house I can't believe my eyes their is our house in flames.

Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for?

Not the expression

No, literally give an arm for

I jump out of the car and the crew behind me . Tears start to fall as I see an ambulance take my wife all burnt out , the put you in the ambulance a started to work on your wounds . The fire fighters putting out the fire. I run over to my wife and look at her tears falling .

When they know they're your heart and you know you were their armor

And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her

But what happens when karma

Turns right around and bites you

And everything you stand for turns on you despite you

What happens when you become the main source of pain

They start to take her away not letting me go with . I look at the crew they all were having the same reaction. Something catches my eye. a bottle of alcohol with a cloth that is burnt out . I look at the guys and they see it . They all looked passed at this point . A van starts to drive by fast .

Then turn right around in that song and tell her you love her

And put hands on her mother, who's a spittin' image of her

That's Slim Shady

Yeah, baby, Slim Shady's crazy

Shady made me, but tonight, Shady's rock-a-bye-baby, huh...

And when I'm gone, just carry on

Don't mourn, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'

And I didn't feel a thing, so baby

Don't feel no pain, just smile back

Shots get fired hitting wildcat in the head and del in the heart along with lui and Nogla. I pull out my pistol and so dose moo and Brian . We start to fire back . On of the shots killing Brian . I look at his lifeless body . I shoot again hitting one of the attackers . Moo getting four more before getting hit in the chest . I start to fire more . Then get shot in the heart. The cops got the attackers before everything goes black .

I hear applause, all this time I couldn't see

How could it be that the curtain is closin' on me?

I turn around, find a gun on the ground, cock it

Put it to my brain, scream "Die, Shady!" and pop it

The sky darkens, my life flashes

The plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes

That's when I wake up, alarm clocks ringin'

There's birds singin'

It's spring and Hailie's outside swingin'

I walk right up to Kim and kiss her, tell her I miss her

Hailie just smiles and winks at her little sister

Almost as if to... say

And when I'm gone, just carry on

I open my eyes and see the crew and you there I feel sad but turn happy as we all hold hands and walk towards the gates of heaven, halos placed over our heads , Our white wings ruffling as we walk.

Don't mourn, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'

And I didn't feel a thing, so baby

Don't feel no pain, just smile back

And when I'm gone, just carry on

Don't mourn, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'

And I didn't feel a thing, so baby

Don't feel no pain

Just smile back

I was here with my family and could not have been happier, soon our friends and my brother in law join us . No sadness only love. My wife was talking to mark,jack,Shane and garret with Shanes boyfriend and his sister. I join the conversation and that's how it ended . A happy ending?

A/n I'm sorry I had to end this but I had this idea , all of you writers , I have an idea anyone that you like and make a book with all of them raising you , I will be taking part in this too though some may not like the carictors in the book but do understand that theses are carictors that I like . Anyway Bye ;)