Going on Tour : TEXAS

: Everything is bigger in TEXAS: XD

Vanoss POV: On the flight I looked over to see what y/n was doing , She was drawing , she looked up and saw me and turned her sketch book around to show me . I chuckled and pecked her check , She smiled and went back to drawing . After getting off she showed me what else she drew.

 After getting off she showed me what else she drew

It was my logo with different designs. I smile and the guys looked stunned and some looked impressed . She puts the sketch book away and we head out side of the airport , Y/n looked around then a she sprinted off , Once we caught up I see her hugging a brown haired man , and a dark brown haired man . They pull away and smile at each other , she turns around and introduces us to them , " Well here we have Shane, Ryland, and then theirs Garret" She says pointing to all of them and at the guy with glasses at the end. "And  on this side of the side walk we have the Banana Bus Crew , We have Evan, Johnathan, Tyler, Marcel, Lui, Moo, Nogla and Brian" She says introducing us . We all wave as she says our names. After a bit of talking , we get into this huge party bus. The driver took off and all the sudden a song came on and Shane and Y/ns eyes lit up. I smile and watch as y/n and Shane started to sing along . Near the song I got up and danced with y/n , her smile made my heart flutter, soon the entire crew was dancing and having fun . The next song everyone knew and we all sang along.

After the song was done , we grabbed out stuff and got off , we talked and ate at a restaurant , after eating Shane and y/n smiled and seemed to be exchanging glances, every time we asked where we were going the just said YE'HAW. Once we stopped , everyone grabbed the riding gear y/n told us to bring. Then we saw it a farm , Shane , Lui and Y/n sprinted off, The group chuckles and we start to walk toward the entrance. Lui and Shane were petting the animals like pigs, sheep and cows. Y/n was no wear to be found, scaring me a little , I ask Shane if he saw her and he said "No...?" then we all start to call for her. After some time we hear a "YE'HAW!!!!" We all run out of the barn to see a horse running with Y/n in her biker gear standing on the saddle. I sigh in relief and some of the guys eyes widened . She the started to do some tricks like pushups and crunches before doing a handstand on it . She then sits down and the saddle and the horse stops, She pets its sought then walks over to us "Y?N I DIDNT KNOW YOU RODE HORSES !!" Shane said in shock . She laughs and nods. "So whos place is this?" I ask looking at the farm . "Oh ya! This is my grandpas farm" She says and takes off towards the farm house we follow and when up their we see her talking to her grandma and grandpa. His eyes and smile said is all , Soft and kind. Her grandmas the same way. We introduce then leave after getting our riding gear on , Shane and his friends got gear from y/ns grandpa. We left and went to the huge barn . Once their we saw 11 horses , one for all of us . Y/n showed us our horses and told us their names. Once on them she hit a button and all of the stalls opened . The horses didn't move, She thought us how to ride and how to slow down how to go and how to turn. Once out we all saw that the horses had our logos painted on the side of them . We started off and rode along a trail that went through a forest. We stopped at a lake and the horses drank as we tied them to a post. I looked at my girl and she smiled and then got up and raced toward the lake before jumping in . We all laugh and do the same ,She showed us a rope that tied to a high branch we swing on it and jumped into the lake. After some time we saddle back up and we start to ride back , we make the horses run and start to head to the farm . Y/n started to do tricks while the horse ran . Once back at the farm she showed us how to rope and lasso along with barrel racing . It was all fun and Shane and Lui got feed baby cows and a pig . After the day was done we went back to a house and went to bed .