Werewolves of sin

K/N = kids name

??? POV; I walk up hand in hand with father , we walk past some stones with things on them, we stop and I look ahead to see a gravestone , "Y/n - A loving person who could go through anything and smile at the end" I look at father to see tears falling . I hug him and he picks me up. I squeal and he laughs . We were still at the grave. "Who was she?" I ask . "Your mother" Father says , I look at him then at the stone. "Mom is a stone?" I ask my head tilting , Father laughs and shakes his head, "Let me tell you a story, y/n a beautiful girl who I had liked for a long time, had a secret, she was like me and you , werewolves, She kept this secret for a long time before she told anyone, her brother Mark and his friend Jack knew though, they were also werewolves, Werewolves were known as evil and some said Werewolves of Sin, but your mother changed all of that , she made peace with humans and all animals" Father said as we walked back to the car. I listened to the story and some of it didn't make sense to me but I didn't interrupt , by the end of the story father was in tears , I jump into his arms and hug him. We were at the house and met uncle mark and jack, and Fathers friends Tyler, ohm, lui , mini, nogla, Brian and del. Me and the one named Lui played we played tag with ohm and mini. I can't believe how much fun mom had with these guys if this is the amount of energy they had. I was laughing and stopped when the door bell rung , "Ill get it !" I yelled. When I opened the door I saw a girl with (H/c) and (e/c) , She looked at me and I said hello , " Hey, can I come in?" she asked "Umm Shure" She came inside and I shut the door. " K/N who wa-" father said from the kitchen and stopped when he looked to see the girl and me , I looked at father with a questionable look . He came running to the girl and hugged her, "Evan you o-" Said Tyler then saw the girl and father "Y/N!?!?!?!" Tyler yelled and hugged the girl also soon the entire place was hugging the girl but me. I tugged on fathers red jacket and he looked at me "Oh right , K/n , this is your mom " Father said, "But I thought she was a stone?" I said my head tilting. "well she was but now she is here!" father said smiling , I caught on and looked at the girl, she smiled and my eyes light up. "MOMMY!!" I yelled jumping out of fathers arms and hugged her , father and his friends laughed and I hugged mom. She pulled away and picked me up . She kissed my nose and made me laugh. " Go find uncle mark and jack" she said and put me down , Father and his friends began to ask her questions , but I found uncle Mark and jack outside , I went up to them and tugged on Uncle marks sleeve. "What is it k/n?" Mark said turning to me and squatted down to my level. "Mommy's Here!" I said jumping up and down . Mark looked at jack and shrugged , I took ,marks hand and lead him to the room where mom was. Soon everything went quiet when we entered. Everyone made a way for Uncle mark and jack to see mom. I looked at mark to see his eyes widen and tears began to fall. I ran over to mom and hugged her . Jack following . I laughed with father , he picked me up and put me on his one side . I can't believe I have a mom! We all went out for pizza , Dad and Mom sat on both sides of me as we ate , Mom put a dab of sauce on my nose I tried to use my tongue to get it but failed , Mom and dad laughed when I tried again and again. Soon I got it in my mouth , I look over to see mom and dad were doing it too we all laughed, When we left I slept the entire way back home, What an awesome day!