Coming Home

F/A favorite animal

You sat on the plane , nothing much going except the guys and Shane and his friends . You look out the window and smile, you look at your phone and that smile fades, You scroll through the comments on the video you posted about you and Evan being together . Some cmments were positive others were all hate . The hates made you sad most being 'How ugly' you are , others saying that you were not going to last long. This made tears well in your eyes , you put the hood on your f/c sweat shirt . You keep reading them and tears keep falling.

*After The Plane Lands *

You grab your things and get off the plane , Evan saw you out of the corner of his eye. He turned to you , a worried look on his face. "Y-n? What's wrong?" He asks looking at you.  You give him your phone and run out of the air port the guys calling for you, You take an ally and slide down the wall bringing your knees to your head and wraping your arms around them.

Vanoss POV: I look at the phone y/n threw to me before running away. I scrolled trough the commets and saw why she was crying. I swore under my breath and started to run twords where she ran, the guys following I showed them the comments and they all were mad, I was mad too but more worried about my wife. we passed an ally and I heard faint crying . I go and investagate, the guys stop and follow . I turn and see my girl, my wife, my life, MY Y/N, crying i take off the jacket I was wearing and put it around her shaking body. I sit down and hug her. After a while her crys go faint . "Im sorry" She wispers. "What? Hun you have nothing to be sorry about! Im sorry you had to see that." I say looking at my girl in the still watery eyes, I smile softly trying to change the mood, She smiles and giggles "Thats my girl" I say smiling wider now " Come here you big doof" She says laughing and pulling the callor of my shirt into a huge hug. I look up and smile and she smiles back, she lets go before she takles the rest of the guys in a huge hug, They all laugh and soon let go , we go to the airport and grab the leftover bags we left. we get home . As soon as we park, y/n jumps out of the car and runs toward the house " COME ON GUYS!!!!" she yells . We get out and walk up to the house bags in hand, we opened the door and saw y/n bag in hand looking at us a smile on her face. Then I noticed the F/A ones'ie she had on, I felt my checks heat up. I couldn't take how cute and adorable she can be, I then noticed her start throwing different colored things at everyone, I caught one that was red, I unfolded it and saw it was an owl, Everyone had an animal, Tyler-pig , Ohm-bunny, Nogla- Lobster, Lui-monkey , The list went on. Everyone went to their own rooms and put them on. When everyone was at the bottom of the steps and talked about how cool they were. I saw y/n setting up a game and a camera. She smiled and showed us what WE are going to be playing. Just Dance....

All the guys laughed and decided why the hell not. She started the recording and said her intro and she said our names and we came in and sat on the couch, once everyone sat down she turned the camera . We all laughed at some of the actions , "Ok twitter says who's up next is .... Me and Vanoss then Vanoss and Del" Y/n says we get up and twitter chose New Thang- By RedFoo.

After we danced , I was panting and y/n was fine. I gave her a dirty look and she smiled and winked at me. I blushed but it faded . Del steped up and we danced to Heart attack. At one point I had to dip del. I diped him and the gang OOhhed , once the song was done I droped del and said "Hey look the songs done" walking off the 'stage' Everyone laughed as del tried to tackle me . He missed and face planted into the couch. We laughed and some more of the guys danced , it was near the end when twitter decided to end the video we all dance to 'Can't Hold Us'. Suprrisingly we all fit on the screan , After Y/n ended the video and we all relaxed on the couch. The door dinged and y/n got it and came back with 3 boxes of pizza , everyone's eyes lit up and started to dig in as we watched a movie together . Y/n feel asleep in my arms and soon everyone was sleeping , including me ....