....MISSING....

Marks pov : I wake up to see a smiling jack making food , we talk and wait for yn to wake up , she never comes so we get a little worried , I knock on her bedroom door , *No answer* "Time to wa-" I cut off to see that y/n is nowhere to be found I start to panic , I tell jack and he starts to look around the house and outside , he shakes his head no while I call team 6 they all start to panic too, they all go around town and look for her they find nothing and we all meet up at my house .
I read the last known location one out loud and look at the guys we follow the tracking deal in her phone , when we get there we find her phone with a pool of blood . The guys and I all looked pissed , what messed up person would do this to my sis !! I look around to see a passed out person in all black . I grab him and he wakes up I push him agents a tree and ask him questions but he says nothing , I punch him once and he was out cold , jack yells for me I see a message on the screen saying that y/n was fine and was at the team 6 house . Evan got to her first he saw the blood when on a hike . We all run back to the car and take the phone and go to the team 6 house , we see a sleeping y/n and Evan telling us to be quiet , she had bandages on her arms and one on her cheek , we all start to ask him about things , I look over to see y:n still asleep , she was sleeping like she would when she was a pup . Just add a teddy bear and there you go . I smile at this thought and go back to talking .