Attack of the Fans

Y/N pov: It was a week from the incident. I was walking in the park and just enjoying the calm breeze that would pass by my face, I sat down on a bench then a bunch of fans came over to me , I talked for a little while before you decided to go home you said goodbye to your fans and started to walk , all the sudden you get tackled . ''oof" I say. I get up to see who it is , it was one of your fans before "Evan hates you , no one will like you , He is mine!" She says , she had scratched right under your eye and busted open your lip . I push her off and get up and start to sprint towards home, you look behind you to see her following you. You take different paths losing her on one of them. you run straight into the house , close the door and lean against it , I bring your knees to your face and stay like that , You feel someone shake your shoulder.I look up to see Evan with a worried expression on his face. My eyes were watering and I cant hear anything , you try to calm yourself but nothing is working . Tyler then walks in and sees me and yells something before running up to me . you look at them still shaking , your in panic from all that just went on , soon the entire group soon joins you and get up with Evan and sit on the couch you were able to hear thing again you were still shocked . everyone sat beside you or in front of me , Del got some napkins for me to put on my lip and scratch. I tell the guys what happened and some show anger and some show sadness for me . Me and the guys play Gmod. to try to forget about what happened. Everything went fine after that . you edited the video and posted it to YouTube. Evan came up and knocked on your door , " Hey the guys are all going out to eat , We were wondering if you want to come along?" he says . I nod in response and grab the jacket you hang on your door knob. you run down stairs and you all walk over to a restaurant. I and the guys get a C shaped booth. It went Me , Tyler, Nogla , Mini, Moo , Del , Ohm , Terrorizer/Brian, Lui then Vanoss. The guys were all talking and laughing, all the sudden something caught your eye, making you turn . you see some one giving you a death glare, then you noticed who it was , the girl that tackled you. I look at her blankly, she holds up a peace of paper that reads " YOUR WEAK" I look away and try to regain into the conversation , out of the corner of my eye I see her and some more fans come over to us and start to talk to the rest of the guys, the one that tackled you before drops a piece of paper on your lap . You carefully open it to see in big print "KILL YOUR SELF" , They leave and your eyes start to water. "Y/n! What's wrong!?" Evan says before coming over to your side , you just hug him crying into his chest. The paper slips off of your lap. Tyler picks it up before it gets dirty , he reads it and his face turns , he passes it around and everyone's faces change. Evan receives it last . He looks at it before pulling you into a tighter hug, soon the entire group gets up and you are doing a huge group hug. " uhh guys I- can't breath" you say laughing due to everyone crushing you. They all laugh as they just hug tighter. Soon I break free , and all the guys start to freak out because I "disappeared" or "I was crushed into dust" I clear my voice making them all turn , Everyone's eyes widen and we all laugh at each of our expressions , after eating we leave and end up playing Call of Duty zombies before coining to bed . When I lay down Evan cuddles me "you know you should never do that to your self y/n" he says , I turn to face him , "I know" I say before giving him a kiss on the nose . We smile at each other before falling asleep.