"Are They Always Like This ???"

Y/ns Pov: I parked the car and grabbed the groceries from the car. I unlock the door to see Evan and Johnathan wrestling on the ground . I looked at them confused and saw wildcat walk in the kitchen , He started to help me put things away, "So do they always do this ?" I say looking at the guys still wrestling on the floor out of the corner of my eye. I look to my left and see Wildcat nod. I turn and look at them, I get a glass of water and notice the fighting stopped , I look to see Vanoss and Del, away from each other , they gave each other dirty looks before bursting out laughing . I smiled knowing this would not be permanent , "Hey y/n wanna come trai- I mean work on self defense" del said putting on his mask. You nodded and soon everyone came out with mask, You felt something click, I know those masks , That's the gang/crew I was with , Evan put on an owl one and signaled for me to follow. I it brushed off and knew tomorrow they would find out that I was the dragon. At the Wearhouse there was sectioned off areas , wildcat challenged me to a fight, I accepted. Once in the arena , wildcat and I started to circle , Sadly he didn't know I knew how to fight , I kick him off of his feet, take his arm pull it behind him then pin him to the mat, He struggled before he sighed and tapped out, I let go and see everyone looking at me surprised , I gave them a smile and asked if anyone else wanted to challenge me, They all rubbed the back of their necks and looked away, Del ran up trying to tackle me , I moved to the side and he hit the floor , Next was Lui and Nogla, I threw Lui into Nogla, I looked at my work and heard someone coming up behind me , I turned and pinned the new person to the floor , I got out of my daze and see that it was Evan , I let go and he gets up and brushes himself off, He smiles " I just came to tell you good job taking out all of the crew" He said sarcastically and Joking "Well you need to teach them hand to hand combat more often , they seem to be rusty" I said looking at the gang who were knocked out and laying in a pile . Evan laughs and throws me a grenade. I quickly chuck it outside of the Wearhouse. He looked at me suspired "What did you think I was just going to stand there and blow up?" I said . He chuckled and went to the pile of guys picking them up and putting them on their feet, They stand up and look at me, I give them a smile and stopped when I noticed all of them hiding behind each other, me and Evan laugh. As the guys pretended that never happened, I go upstairs and hear the guys talking about another heist they would be doing tomorrow. I sigh and go to bed.