To The Beach

I look at the world out from the window near the couch , I sigh and go back to watching TV, I saw it was going to be a nice day today , I watch TV some more before an idea popped inside my head . I quickly get up and start throwing stuff together, I put snacks , sandwiches and towels in a picnic basket . I smile and have an idea on how to get the guys up . I let smoke fill the room and the fire alarms stated to go off , well so they thought, I was the one playing the alarm sound off my phone and the Bluetooth speaker, and the smoke from a smoke machine. The guys all ran downstairs some tripping over each other and some sprinting like their was no tomorrow. Evan called my name , but I didn't answer, He went through the smoke couching and fanning it away, Once in the living room I stopped the alarms and saw an annoyed but smiling Evan. " Ops" I said and started running around laughing as the guys started chasing me , the fog machine was turned off by Brian . Evan cut me off and threw me over his shoulder "HEY! UNFAIR!" I said couching. I may have over did it with the smoke  "So now after the rude awakening " Tyler said as they all sat down and Evan putting me on his lap making me blush, "well.. I was thinking we should go out to the beach" I said , Everyone agreed to the idea and went to get their things. Me and Evan changed and then grabbed sunscreen and some inflatables. There was a banana and a beach ball. , we got in the car and we all went to the beach . I got all the stuff set up I looked at Evan and he smiled, I smile back getting what he was going to do. " LAST ONE TO THE WATER IS A ROTTEN BANANA " Evan yelled I took off and looked behind me to see the crew scrambling to the water. I lift my arms and feel the air rush past them, if feels like I was flying, I laugh and stop and look down to see the cold water, it felt so good . I jump in and feel water go best my head. I stand up and see Tyler getting in the water no one  else behind him, I was confused , I felt something grab my leg and yelped before I got pulled under, I open my eyes under water to see a blurry image of Evan, I smile knowing that it was not something like an animal. I swim up and see Evans head poke out of the water , I see the crew all splashing and dunking each other. I get an idea and get on top of Evans shoulders. He looks at me confused but holds on to my legs . "CHICKEN" I yelled and everyone instantly got it and started to get into teams , last standing was me and Tyler. I Pushed him and he started to fall but got a grip and pushed me , I wobbled and saw Tyler having the same trouble. "Tyler! just go down" The person holding Tyler said, I couldn't see their face as it went under the water , Tyler fell off and the two heads poked up , I cheered before getting dunked by Evan, I swam up and looked around , I had an evil idea and saw that no one else was at the beach, I went under water and turned into a dragon, I morphed my body so it was made for underwater and I could breath and swim faster an also so the crew would thing it was an actual sea monster and not me  , I swam out deep and swam around and poked my head up put of the water...

 "Tyler! just go down" The person holding Tyler said, I couldn't see their face as it went under the water , Tyler fell off and the two heads poked up , I cheered before getting dunked by Evan, I swam up and looked around , I had an evil idea and ...

What you tuned into ^^^
Vanoss pov: "Guys let's swim out to the the rope !" Del says excited , I was Shure that y/n went up to the bath house or up to the beach or something , I start to swim out with the guys , we got out thier and debating if we go past the rope , all the sudden the water beyond the rope began to bubble , I looked at the guys as confused as they were . The bubbles stoped and we all dove under , once under their I see a judge dragon , I jump back in surprise , I roars and starts to swim words us it's mouth open , we all start to swim as fast as we could , once on land we watch as the secratcher jumps out of the water and turns into a familiar dragon . I sigh and shake my head and look at all of the now semi pissed crew , I start to laugh and Soon the crew join in . Y/n changes back into a human and I see her laughing . She went and got the ball , she and the crew played volleyball while some are and chilled trying to calm their hearts from the once dragon that almost ate them . After some time we sat out on the beach and the sun was going down . The water soon lit up with fire works . I put my arm around my wife and cuddled , "Happy 4th Of July" the crew yelled behind us . I smiled looking at my girl , her eyes lighting up every time a firework would explode . She looked at me and I brought may face closer , she closed the gap and we kissed . We parted and we smiled . Y:n stuck her tongue out at me and I smiled , she then ran and we chased her . After the show we went home and went to bed . After showering first tho.