More The Merrier

P A X! Yep you heard me correctly the gang and you were going to pax !!
Y/C/N = your YouTube/Chanel name.

Y:n pov: We get off the plane Running to get in the Uber and go straight to the hotel , My room is next to my brothers and across the hall is all of the rest of the gangs room , yes everyone was sharing a huge room . I lay on the bed and watch as Evan grabs out the passes for pax , I was wearing a shirt that had my logo on the front and my y/c/n on the back , The crew had the same thing with all of their logos and names on their shirts . I grabbed a price of paper and wrote down everything that was going on today , I had a panel with mark,jack, pewdiepie, then a panel with the crew , then time to sing things before having my own personal panel , I remember the drive you had for the personal panel . I got up and walked with Evan and got the crew before getting jack and mark , you wakes to pax and got ready for fans ,I was so nervous , Yes I have gone to pax before but my channel was now right under Jacks and marks and pewds channels . I saw a bunch of people rush over to my stand I started signing and taking photos with fans before going to the panel . I walked onto the stage and sat down next to my brother I waved to some of my fans and some of the guys whistled at me , mark the took the mic and brought it to his face. "Sorry guys, she's taken" Mark says wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh , some awws could be heard. I started to talk and play cards against humanity . I slapped down a pile of cards I chose , I ended up winning , before we all did a QandA. After some questions we walked off the currents co-sign and the lights coming back on. I talked with my brother and his friends before leaving for the next panel . I walked onstage and sat down next to Evan, he flashed a smile and then put his arm around me , I blushed and the fans noticed . They awwed and yelled (Insert your and Evans ship name ) I laughed with the guys and the stage crew then revealed a bunch of computers , the crew all got on and got ready to play , I hoped on and put on the headset . I played Gmod prop hunt , I was a can and I was looking around and accidentally picked up a plant pot as someone came in the room , my eyes widened and the audience started to laugh , "Hello y/n" Tyler said smiling sheepishly , "Nope" I said and left the room or Tyler taught , he ran down the hall pass you , you went the other way and left Tyler stumped , you then ran into Evan who was looking at you , he laughed and then stepped forward , you sweeked and ran , the audience laughed at you and Evan , you looked at Evan and he looked at you , you stuck your tounge out at him , he smiled at you and went back to playing , "God dammit !!" Evan yelled . "What?" Tyler said " I lost y:n because she used the cute and cuddly trick on me!" Evan said mad , you laughed and Evan sighed before he went looking around , you followed Evan to Tyler , Rveryone was dead but you , everyone was laughing but the hunters "Five seconds left"  Tyler said , once it was 2secs left "Evan look behind you" you said , Evan did as he was told and saw you , but you had already won , "you were there the entire time" Evan said with a sigh at the end , you laughed and used you squeaker voice and did an adorable "mmhm" , some of the audience awwed making you laugh . You then did a Q and A with the crew before you went to your booth to sign more stuff before leaving for your own panel . You gave the usb to the director and it played ....

^^^^^^(Your introduction video looked a lot like this but instead your dark persona from YT )^^^^^^^
I then walked out waving "um I have no idea what went wrong with the video there but oh well it's done now" I said laughing at the end , I then started to answer some questions your fans had , time flies and soon your time is up . I say bye and the current close . When you got off stage all of the guys freaked out due to the Introduction, i laughed and told them that you simply had it and i was about to release it on to Twitter and things , I saw everyone's reactions , I laughed at some. When I was at the hotel the crew got pizza and you recorded a video  , it was a video of everyone in the crew , playing just dance on a live stream . I ended it after saying goodbye . Then me and Evan went to our room and slept .
(The next day)
I didn't do much the next day but sign things and take pictures , I never knew that I had so many supportive fans , some people said to do the squeaker voice and I did and we had a good laugh , after diving I got through all of them and sighed , all the sudden someone came up behind me covers my mouth and my eyes "Guess who" someone said. I laughed before saying "Mark and Jack". "Correct" jack says as he removes his hands from my eyes" We talk and laugh at some jokes , today was our last day before having to fly back , jack found a house near us and we congratulated him . He was moving next week and me and mark told him we were able to help move and decorate , he thanked us and we agreed on a plan . I filmed a vlog at marks room with jack in it "so we are trying helium and see what our voices sound like" I said mark was first he sounded like a kid and so did jack "My turn!" I said and took a balloon and inhaled the air , when I spoke I sounded like Alvin off Alvin and the chipmunks , we all died of laughter before I ended the vlog and posted it . I then left and went to show this to the guys , I got all the crew to come over to marks room and got a balloon , I did the same thing and everyone died of laughter once more , Tyler was wheezing too making it even better , all the guys went and we laughed at some of the voices , we all then went to our own rooms and went to bed after posting another video on the crew on helium.