Your Darker Side

Demon eyes = (d/e)
Jacks pov; I wake up too see y/ns body glitch , this wakes me up completely , it was now night time and nothing happened this morning , She started to float like she had wings , her head tilting up showing her two (d/e) she looked at her hands and smiled showing her jagged teeth , before two bat wings appeared behind her , I watch her before she glitches away , I quickly call mark and tell him , I leave the house quietly , trying not to disturb the guys upstairs , I follow the phone tracing signal to the same place when y/n was shot , she turns back into a wolf and hunts for prey , her face was bloody after eating a peace of meat on the ground from a camper . She growled at me to back up and I do so , mark tackles her and they wrestle before y/n tires herself out , she changed back into her human form and the blood fades . She wakes up and sees us with worried looks on our faces , she hide back home with us and we leave a note for the guys , y/n was back and better , mark never found the guy and never got hurt ether , but they know someone was out their. When you get home you sleep in your room along with jack and mark in their own rooms two , the team 6 seeing your note and smiling knowing your okay go to bed .