Tears of Joy ???

A/n : this will probably be a short chapter ??? Maybe idk...)
You and Evan were walking in the park , the guys had gone home from the restaurant , You and Evan ended up sitting at a bench looking at the night sky . You were enjoying the view when Evan spoke up , "hey y/n can I ask you a question?" He says looking at you "you just did you dork" I say laughing a bit , "Ok can I ask you another question?" He says "once more you just did" I say laughing . I look over too see Evan giving me a I-can't-even-with-you look. Making me laugh more . "0k y/n can I ask you Two questions then?" He said , "that's one" I say looking at him , he put his hands in his pockets , "I...I've been wanting to know for a while now" Evan began " , "But ,Well.... Oh god" He says "Evan , your shaking" I say worried "It's because I'm nervous" he exclaimed , "Why are you nervous?" I asked. "Because I want to know," Evan began , He pilled his hands out of his pockets again , and I noticed how one of them seemed to be holding something now. "If you will marry me?" Evan says, My eyes widen as Evan lowered himself to one knee and opened the small black box revealing a ring. I felt my heart starting to pound heavily in his chest, and my eyes welling up with tears . "Oh my god, Evan! Yes!" I say as I throw myself into Evan, wrapping my around him tightly . Evan pulled us both to our feet and slipped on the ring , "I had trouble finding the right one , because none of them seemed to fit with your own beauty" Evan admitted , "That's cheesy,Evan" I say looking at him , "but I love you for it" I added , We kissed and once parting I looked into his eyes , "how are we going to tell the others ?" I asked , "they already know" he says pointing , I look at him confused . I look to wear he was pointing and see the crew were all there rather recording it or clapping and cheering me on . I smile and look back at Evan, "you planed all this " I asked , "yup anything for my girl" he said , we walked hand in hand up to the guys , me and Evan planed on keeping thing simple for the wedding , and we did just that it was a party at the house and did a bar and grill I wore a white dress that was dyed f/c at the ends , Evan and the crew had fancy clothing and everyone had fun. When everyone said goodbyes we went to our room and fell asleep after picking up of corse .
A/n man nvm not a short chapter like I thought it was going to be XD