Holloween Pranks

(Song you sing ) ^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/n woke up and made breakfast before leaving , she ran over to her brothers and woke him up , there they played a game and uploaded it to YouTube , then you planed your attack . You told your brother of your plan .
(Later that night ) Your POV
You tell Evan and the crew to go get the pizza you ordered because they were to buzzy to deliver , once they leave you let mark in and begin your plan . >:>

Evans Pov: Me and the gang were all laughing and talking until I open the door , everything was a mess it looked like a judge fight happened , there was huge claw marks on the Tv and walls , I scan the room to find a bloodied mark , We all run over to him , he answers " too strong , be carful-" before passing out . We all search the bottom half of the house looking for y/n . I freak out when we can't find her . All the sudden we hear a loud thud from my room . We all run up . I burst through the door to see y/n in her wolf form on the ground a bullet hole in her neck , I fall to the floor crying holding her limp body blood still leaking into the floor , I rock back and forth on my knees , everyone joins around to concert me , (dang is this even a prank anymore ? 0-0) I look up to see mark standing there in the doorway , tears in his eyes , he comes over and looks at the body, all the sudden y/n's body starts to move , she starts to sing a creepy song ,we all back up horrified expressions on our face , she stands and starts glitching , two demon like wings open , she lifts up her head and shows us a jagged smile , all the sudden , she glitches and shows the dark version of us all . We looked terrified , they disappear she ends up cornering us , once she was about an inch away we all close our eyes and prepare to be eaten , we all scream , but when nothing comes we quiet down to see y/n and mark laughing their butts off, they point to a corner of the room to show a camera , we all pout and start to tell them off , they don't listen , I was pouting , all the sudden y/n gives me a quick peck on the cheek , I smile and we all watch a movie on the couch , me and y/n snuggle before falling asleep .

Thanks for reading this far !)