Going on tour: New York

Once the panel was done and some of your fans talked with you , one then hands you a ticket , saying 'You Won a chance to win money at a trick rider convention' the fan left and you had a good idea you had brought your gear but only because you were going to do too things it the next place .

Vanoss pov: I walk into the arena , I have no idea why y/n wanted us to go here and watch this but ok , maybe she wanted us to have bro time ? Maybe , I sat down and the guys sat on both sides of me , we talked until the show started , y/n said she would be here but I didn't see her , she was probably caught in traffic or running late . After some riders did some tricks , then left . A new rider came up , they had the exact same gear as y/n and same helmet . After doing some flips and tricks, thier time was done and they left . I didn't think much of it at the time . The announcer announced the numbers that were in the stand off , they had to do one trick and the judges would score them , the one with the same gear as y/n was up , they were last they had to bet the high score , the ding happened and they took off , in the air they did (insert cool trick on dirt bike here) . When in the air it snapped to me , not only were they doing the one stunt that could kill someone but that someone was Y/n, MY Y/n! Once they landed the crowds went wild. Once she stoped and took off her helmet , I jumped the barrier and ran up to her and hugged her . She laughed and hugged back . I pulled away and my hands on her shoulders "Don't ever scare me like that" I said . She laughed and nodded , the judges and some interviewed her , she got the money and trophy and we went home. In the car the guys asked her how she learned all of those tricks . I laugh and pay attention to the road . Y/n answers them and we get back to the hotel . Today we leave and go to Texas . Yay!!!....