Crash and burn

You get up before everyone else, you get dressed for the day , you hop on your bike with your gear on and grab your phone and leave a note to the guys that your out riding around , you meet Walter and you guys talk when you get gas , you use the Bluetooth headset to make sure he knows where we are going, heck you didn't know , you just were riding , every now and again you whould make up a conversation , once at a stop light you got a text and you grabbed out your phone too see Evan telling you that everyone was up and ready to meet up, you told them a location and you and Walter changed directions , you meet all the guys their. Once talking hour was done you all road along ,you catch up with the others before you get hit by a car that was backing out . Making your bike get a little air and slide on your right leg. "BIKER DOWN " Walter yells making everyone stop and run over to you , you looked into the sky, blurriness filled you eyes , you had to fight to stay awake , Walter and Evan were by your side trying to keep you awake, you fought and fought , Tyler call 911 and Nogla and Mini spoke with the driver , he was cursing and saying that it was your fault , you were recording the entire thing . You were in so much pain , when the ambulance came , they asked you where it hurt and what level of pain it was , they ended up bringing you to the hospital and the cops that were their looked back at your footage and saw that it was the drivers fault and he had to pay for something you don't rennet what but you couldn't care less , Your one leg hurt worse than being hit by a baseball , you looked at the leg it looked fine , thank the lord you had your gear on , at the hospital you were told that it was just a bad sprain , you had to spend a day in the hospital just to make sure you were clear to go home , Evan picked you up and brought you home , you already had a boot on due to your relatively fast , when the door opened all heads turned to you , they all ran to you and hugged you , your bike was just scratched a bit . You were home and soon the boot was able to be taken off , you got used to the feeling in no time and was soon let go , you were happy to see how fast you were able to heal . Walter was happy too , but you were going to stop riding for a bit and he understood , although that did not mean that you were done! You were with the crew and home . You played games and everything went back to normal .