Blood Moon

You look at the team , they all were playing together , you were thinking about how to tell your fans that you and Evan were dating , you decided a walk would help you think , you grab a coat and walk outside , you go to the park while walking you see the moon is blood red , *crap* you say under your breath you text your brother , he dose not respond you run into the woods and feel your self turn ,you turn into a huge dragon you are still in control but can rage at the slightest bad movement you have to wear a muzzle because of this fact

, you go into the city and fly around , you land and watch the cars , you hear something fall behind you , you turn your eyes glowing red , there you see batcoon and night owl along with three others , your eyes turn back to normal showing that you are not a threat . All the sudden they all point their guns at you , tears fill your eyes this is how you would die , you close your eyes and look at the ground , you open your eyes to see night owl tell the others to put their guns down . You look up to see him lay his gun down , you watched his every move , tears still falling , he steps forward , you watch him put out his hand , he looks at you "Vanoss what are you Thinking !!!" Batcoon says "If it wanted to attack us it would have done so along time ago" Nightowl says , you decide to show your not a threat by pressing your nose to his hand . You move your head back , he carefully removes the muzzle , Usually this would tick you off but for some reason you feel calm , you watch nightowl back up to his team smiling at you , you turn invisible , their eyes all widened , they look around looking for you , you carefully sneak around them with your snake like body and give them a hug after turning visible .  You lick Vanoss's face before flying away , you land in the forest and look up to see the moon start to go down , you smile and look at your paws turn into hands . You go to the house and act like you were their the entire time by pretend sleeping in your room, you watch Evan come in and smile at you giving you a kind on the head before climbing in bed and cuddling you , you ended up fall asleep in his arms .