Dog Park

You over heard the guys talking about going to the dog park , well it was mostly del wanting to see 'Max' again... You sighed and told the guys you were going to the grocery store , you left and used your motorcycle to ride over to marks , he opened the garage and you parked your bike in their and mark gave you a huge smile , you gave him let's-get-this/over-with look back . You shifted into your wolf form and he put the collar and leash on , you then found chica and you played with her for a bit before Mark calls you and you and chica get in the back of his car. You look at the time before you see Mark is looking at you, You turn and look out the window and watch cars pass . Once at the park you get out and see the gang , you run up to them attacking Evan first tripping him and licking his face. Mark called your name and you sprinted back and sat by marks side , Evan was laughing while brushing himself off , he got up and the gang all came over and talked to mark and some played with you and chica. Del through the ball and you sprinted after it . When you came back mark took the ball "want to see something cool" mark said , everyone listened . "So Max stay , now someone that can run super fast go out about 1 mile away from us" everyone's eyes turned to delirious , he goes about a mile away , then mark yells run , del runs and mark yells "Max Chase!" You instantly sprint off and chase del for a good hour before you grab his hoodie and he falls to the ground you end up just lick him once before you sit and stare at him , mark runs up to you with the gang laughing their butts off in the background , "Watch this" Mark says "Max Defend" you crouch and growl and Del and the gang look at you scared , "Hup" Mark says and you stop and look at del, mark helps him up with the crew laugh their butts of , "Well we have to go , cya"Mark says as you and chica get in the car near by , you watch the cars pass and mark gets groceries for you and himself , he pays and you go to his house , you get your groceries and leave on you bike , you stop and pull into the garage of the house and unload the thing you got once you put the last thing away you see all the guys walk in , you talk , record and edit before falling asleep cuddling Evan .