Heartstone: Sadness and ??? part:4

Vanoss pov: When we first get there we see a big shadow like character and sadness talk , sadness was crying . We watched and listen to the conversation.
Sadness = Italics Monster = BOLD
"I tried , I really tried but..."
"But what? DO NOT LIE TO ME"
"I don't know what you want..."
"You were running ,That's what I want you to say"
" do I owe you now? Do I have to show how worth I am of your sacrifices now?!"
"I live in this cage for you and not breath for you !"
"You stand there and think abut what I have been doing and about everything I have ever told you ... and you tell me who wouldn't run !"
"You wanna know who wouldn't run?"
"Someone capable of being in a relationship ... some one capable of being alone ."
"If you were someone capable of being alone .. some one capable of not suffocating me ..."
"I wasn't suffocating , I was trying to show yo-"
"You were trying to save you !"
"I was trying to save US!!"
"THERE IS NO US"
"There is no .... this ....there is no future !"
"Not anymore"
Then she laid down and the shadow disappeared . Her shard lay beside her . We walk over ,she looks at us tears still falling , Tyler grabs the shard , I take a knee and hug her , everyone soon follows , then she fades away .

^^^^^Song you sing^^^^^
We get up ready to go to the next room , all the sudden an evil laugh can be heard , we get in battle stance . It starts to sing a song , a balcony that was above us creaked and pipes start to shoot out steam before stoping , Something drops behind us making us turn , there we see the shadow creature, it runs towards us , engulfing us into the dark , we see a bunch of images flash in front of us like a flashback  , there we see everything from a little kids prospective , then we get it , this is y/n's past , we watch as he father fights off some gang members , her mother was killed in a fire , her father was taken in by a gang and abandoned her and Mark , mark then had to take care of his little sister , they stayed as wolves most of the time . I felt my eyes watering , her entire family and friends were killed by hunters , she had gone through a lot , I look over to see mark along with the others watching tears falling , even Tyler and Delirious, Tyler was always tough and didn't cry , Del had a sad backstory but not as bad as this .  Once it fades back to color we see the crystal sitting in front of the now broken shadow figure , it's eyes flickered before showing an puddle of in that soon soaked into the ground disappearing forever . We grab  the  shard and leave , last one.... Anger .... great....