Ch. 2

-Taehyung's POV-

Since she gave me her number, should I call her? I didn't know her name too so I just named her 'cute girl' in my contacts. She's kinda cute, I guess?

Eh, let's just call!

{Ringing. . .}

"Hello?"

"Hey! This is the guy from yesterday."

"Oh... What do you need now?"

"I want you to live in my house starting now."

"What the he--"

"It's part of the deal, won't you do it?"

"Tsk! Whatever..."

"I'll be there in an hour. Message me your address. So you better get ready."

{Call Ended}

__

-Eunha's POV-

I was scrolling through my instagram until I heard a loud honk outside. I rolled my eyes and lazily walk outside with my heavy ass luggage.

He walked outside his car with a grumpy look and helped me with my luggage.

"Aren't you gonna go in?!" he shouted at me. Who would shout like that to a pretty girl like me?.. Nah! Just kidding.

I got in the passenger seat and closed the car door loudly, earning a death glare from the 'grumpy guy'. He then got in too and started to drive.

"So.. why do you need a fake girlfriend anyway?" I asked, emphasizing the word fake.

"Non of your business." he said coldly.

"It is my business too! Why am I working for you if I don't know what's the purpose??" I asked. He just sighed then glanced at me.

"Just shut up, will you?"

I turned my head to him and rolled my eyes. He glanced at me then gave me a smirk.

Da Fuq?

-

We arrived to his hous-- wait, I meant mansion after like 15 minutes which was like hour for me because of the awkward silence that filled the car.

He honked two times then a cute boy started running to the gate from the house to open the huge gate. I didn't know that the guy who just bought 2 ramens could be this rich.

He then parked his car to the garage with 6 more expensive cars around.

I got out of the car and met the boy who opened the gate.

Guess what??!

He smiled at me! His cute bunny smile could really cure diseases alright?