Ch. 8

-Taehyung's POV-

"I love you Taehyung!" Eunha confessed as she sat on top of me that made me shocked. She then kissed me on the lips while her hand trailed down. (ya know exactly where.). I started moaning, this feeling from her is new for me.

"I love you too." I said as I broke the kiss.

"Taehyung!"

"Taehyung!"

"HEY TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" Eunha suddenly shouted that made me awake. Holy shit, she heard my moans?!

I just stood still, waiting for her say something that I don't wanna hear. I don't want her knowing that I had a wet dream about her. That would sound really creepy.

"I heard you from the living room. What happened?" she asked as she sat at the corner of the bed. As if she's concerned...

"N-nothing. You could go now." I simply assured her. I have a problem down here, she should really go back there.

-Eunha's POV-

I swear, I heard him moaning my name. Don't tell me he had a....

What the heck am I thinking? Why would he have a dream like that with me in it? Maybe it's Irene, maybe she was the one in his head.

"Eunha, what are you doing? Just standing there?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. I was literally standing here, assuming things that isn't true or is not gonna happen. Maybe I should just stick with Jungkook.

But Taehyung and I had a night yesterday. NOT really a night but we looked so close. Isn't weird if I will just distance myself from him after yesterday? I don't know..

"Eunha, are you high?" Jungkook waved at me right in front of my face. I look weird.

"Um.. I don't think so?" I said, more like asking myself.

"Hm~ What's up huh? Been inlove before??" he teased as he moved his face closer to my blank space which is looking at the cold floor.

"Nope and I don't ever want to be inlove." I said, emphasizing the word ever while walking downstairs, leaving him confused. It's true though. I haven't been inlove before.

-Jungkook's POV-

What's wrong with that girl?

I bet it's Taehyung hyung..

-

"Jimin?" I called out for the small guy which is just beside me, using his phone.

"It's Hyung!"

"Okay, Jimin hyung!" I said while emphasizing the word hyung.

"Okay, that's better. What is it by the way?" he asked as he kept his phone in his pocket, ready to listen to me.

"You know Eunha right? Taehyung hyung's fake girl?"

"Yeah, what's up? It's just a secret right?"

"Well, yeah... but, I think they'll be together at the end of the act!"

"I don't think so, Jungkook. I mean, that's so impossible"

"Then....

how about a bet, hyung?"

__________

A/N : This book is gonna end...

in the future, just letting you know! 😂😂