Ch. 17

(TIME SKIP -2 MONTHS-)

-Jihoon's POV-

I already convinced noona to go in her boyfriend's room. It was harder than I thought it would be cause she usually give in when I act cute but this time is differ. Sometimes, I see her smiling or laughing to herself then comes back to sad again. She's wierd sometimes. Specially when she's on her period.

These days, she has been eating more and I'm very thankful for that. What I mean is, she didn't even eat what I have bought for her everyday or even drink water when she found out that her boyfriend got in an accident and she's blaming herself for that.

She doesn't walk around. Well she does, everytime she need to to use the comfort room. I wonder what time does she sleep every night?

"Jihoon." noona called out for me whilst looking at Taehyung hyung with a saddened expression. I averted my attention to her. "Have you visited grandma?" she asked, lifelessly. This attitude is isn't so her. I'm not used to it.

"Yes, noona. I have visit her, don't worry." she gave me a slight nod. I sighed, not knowing what to do for her to be happy. She's like a sister to me, I don't want to see her sad and hurt.

And someone has been visiting noona's boyfriend daily. She acts like she's the girlfriend and not noona, I don't like the way she looks at hyung like she's inlove. I can see noona is kinda upset with her too but I don't know why she's just letting that girl be with hyung. Sometimes, I just wanna stand up and pull her out of the hospital like trash.

We heard a knock on the door and guess who is there?? That's right. It's Irene. I don't know why I feel really strange when she's here, I just don't like her you know that?

"Hi guys! How's Tae?" nickname? Pfft! Is she blind? Can that girl see the girlfriend here, by my side? I bet she's blind. I just cringed at her and she just gave me a confused look. I hate her. I just feel like I hate her.

-Eunha's POV-

"Hi guys! How's Tae?" Irene asked, holding Taehyung's right hand. I just didn't mind to answer her question or even stop her from holding his hand cause there is nothing between Taehyung and me. But I don't know why I feel so sad. I feel so affected.

-

Irene recently left and it's 10 pm. Everyone is asleep, except for one. Except for me. I thought of going near Taehyung and hug him tight. Without my own consent, I stood up from the chair and went near Taehyung. A small smile crept on my face as I realized how happy I am to feel his presence closer than before.

I sat on the chair, near him which Irene just sat awhile ago. I held his right hand with my left one and hugged him. "I-I'm sorry, I'm very sorry... Please wake up, Taehyung.." I sobbed whilst hugging him tight.

-

It's already morning and I felt dry tears against my face. My body is still in the same place and posture. I looked behind me to check if Jihoon is still sleeping but surprisingly, he's not even there. He bought food again??

I just sighed, leaning my back on the chair. I closed my eyes for a one whole minute and took my time to reminisce my days back then. When I was happy.

__________