Ch. 36 (End)

-3rd person's POV-

"Guys, thank you so much for the treat and for the gifts! I will make it up to you guys, I promise!" Eunha smiled as she raised my right hand to promise.

"You're always welcome. By the way, do you guys need a ride home??" Jin asked, getting his car key from his pocket.

"Eunha's mine." Taehyung brought silence among them when he suddenly spoke looking blank, without even thinking about what he said.

His friends looked at him in a weird way, some are trying not to laugh at him, while Eunha looked at him, tilting her head, confused.

When Taehyung finally realized what he said, his mouth formed an 'O' while he shake his head violently, scared to be misunderstood.

"Okay, Tae. Chill out! Eunha's all yours." Hoseok patted his back, but Eunha smacked his arm with wide eyes that made the others laugh except for her who seemed nervous. She just smiled in a sarcastic way, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung thought that her reaction was really cute that made him chuckle but no one noticed but her. (yie)

"We will be going Tae, take care of her. If not, be ready for the consequence." Yoongi warned, with eyes that kill.

"Okay, you guys can leave first. Go! Bye, bye!" Jungkook gently pushed them towards the door but Jin stopped for a moment because of the idea that he thought.

"Heeeey, aren't you going with us??" Jin pulled Jungkook's arm but the younger is pulling himself back.

"What are you talki--" Jungkook's sentence got off when his hyung simply pinched him without anyone noticing. "Ah-ahh! Y-yeah we need to go somewhere." the younger understood what his hyung is trying tell and he decided to make up a story. He talked while he hissed from the pain that Jin gave him.

Then they all left, leaving Eunha and Taehyung in the restaurant.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go!"

-

They got in the car but before Taehyung started the car, he mentioned her name "Eunha."

"Hm?" she hummed in response as I reached over to my seatbelt.

"Can I ask you one question?"

"Aren't you asking already?" Eunha laughed on her lame joke while she slapped his arm. "I was just joking. Go ahead!" I told him, still laughing.

"Can you be my girlfriend?- I know you don't have feelings for me anymore, you can just pretend you love me once again, please." he finally said what he wanted to say all this time and he felt a little bit relieved but not exactly, because he is expecting 'yes' as her answer.

"W-what?" I said shocked and not able to move in my place. I didn't know what to answer but I know that I still love him.

...

__________

a/n: okAy! your imagination is in charge of the rest! thank you for supporting this book until the end. i hope you support me and my other future books too :)) i hope you loved reading this book as much as i love you guys! sorry for the mistakes in here and please tell me if you have suggestions for book ideas! bai. :))) dOnt fOrgEt tO vOte yA'll! now, let me slap you with a picture,

 :))) dOnt fOrgEt tO vOte yA'll! now, let me slap you with a picture,

take that. yum :)) okay bai.