Ch. 33

I woke up due to the bright sunlight that is hitting my face. I stretched my arms and walked in the bathroom.

I was walking downstairs until I saw a woman, talking to Taehyung.

I wonder who is that.

I just ignored it and tied my hair in a messy bun while walking to the kitchen to find food. He called me when I was about to get some cookies on table which are new, I guess?

"Come here." he said, smiling sweetly at me which made my heart skip a beat.

I went to him nervously while the woman is eyeing me warily. I smiled at them awkwardly, fixing my oversized shirt and pajamas and letting my hair down nicely.

His cold hand held my wrist and mentored me to sit down beside him. I flinched from the sudden touch.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend. Eunha."

"Oh my!" I whispered while covering my mouth with my eyes widen. I quickly stood up and bowed.

"You don't have to bow so low, sweety."

"I apologize, Mrs. Kim."

I was so embarrassed! The fact that I didn't greet her earlier made me look like I have zero manners. Taehyung was about to speak but a man came from the front door, with a frown.

Our heads turned to him when Taehyung stood up abruptly and bowed and I copied him as soon as I knew that the man was his..."Father."

"Good to see you again, son." Mr. Kim said. "And who is this??" he then asked indicating to me.

"Honey, this is Eunha. She is Taehyung's new girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?" Mrs. Kim stated excitedly as she slung her arms on her husband in a clingy way.

I shyly fixed my hair with a smile because of the complement that she gave me.

"Hm.. Where's Irene?"

My smile turned upside down as I heard the name of that girl. I hate to say this but I started hating on his father. Does he even see me here? Isn't that a bit rude?

"Father, I don't love Irene anymore." Taehyung sighed as he looked at his father tiredly.

"Really Taehyung?! You're gonna replace her with this kind of girl?? Are you out of your mind?" his father raged, looking mad.

"Honey.." Mrs. Kim tried to calm him down by nudging him.

I felt like I'm not even a person. I feel like I'm out of place. He's just ignoring my existence. Badmouthing me as if I'm not even there. Taehyung really has a reason not to smile whenever he sees his father.

"I love this girl, okay? Why do you even care? Or do you really care? You keep on ruining my happiness" he pulled me closer to his side, giving no distance between us.

"All I want is a perfect life for you and your family in the future!"

"I don't need a perfect life. I would rather be poor than to be in your hands forever." Taehyung ranted.

I wanted to try to stop the argue since it was bothering me. I hate these moments. I would always remember how my parents would spit hurtful words to each other, how mom breaks things everyday, how dad drinks alcohol every single day. I hate to encounter those things again.

"Mr. Kim." I started. "I'm sorry but, can't you be happy for Taehyung?"

"Excuse me?"

"All I'm telling you is, you don't have the right to control his life forever. I mean, you really shouldn't." I shrugged, glancing at Taehyung.

Suddenly, Mr. Kim got a call.

"I got to go." he walked out.

"Eunha, I'm truly sorry for his behavior! How can I make it up for you?... Maybe we could go to the mall?" she brought her hands to mine, her eyes are looking at me with sweetness. I already love her.

So kind..

"Mom, she's actually kind of bu-

"Sure!" I smiled back cutting Taehyung off.

-

As soon as we came in the mall with Taehyung of course, I just followed his mother everywhere she goes and pursue her to buy what suits her. And after hours of walking from place to place we started to get tired.

"Where do you lovebirds prefer to eat, hm?" I cringed at her sentence and spared a glance at Taehyung.

-

"Why are you two very quiet? Taehyung, is there anything wrong?" his mother questioned as she noticed her son's behavior. He didn't say anything at all and just kept on eating.

I smiled and interwined my fingers with his, saying "He's just tired. Might as well go back home after this and take a rest. You must be tired too Mrs. Kim." I anxiously chuckled.

__________

A/N: Eyyy! How about a vote?? Nah? Okay.. :,(

 :,(