Ch. 27

"He said you liked me and now he has been ignoring me." he focused his full attention on me. "We're kinda friends now... right?" I thought about it for a second before nodding.

"If we are friends then we should trust each other, right?" he smiled, tilting his head a little and I nodded slowly this time not knowing where is this conversation heading to.

"I know you don't like me." he licked his lips as he chuckled softly while I'm looking at him hopelessly. "Right?" he questioned as soon as he noticed my sudden change of expression. I looked away from him and fiddled with my fingers nervously. He sighed, frustrated.

I just stayed silent with my head low while casually glancing at him, hoping that this deafening silence would stop, hoping that a hole would just show up and take me somewhere that is farther away, hoping that someone would interrupt this whole conversation, hoping this didn't happen ever in my 20 years of life.

"W-what if I really... do?" I stuttered.

"So, you do like me." he says as the atmosphere in the room became really awkward and weird for me.

"I don't really care if you like me." he gave me that cold and scary gaze again. "I don't like you, okay? Irene will always become first in my heart so stop hoping that I will like you." he raised his voice slightly at me and I became emotional. I know he'll never like someone as ugly as me, no one likes me. But I just don't want to hear those hurtful words that could kill me.

"Oppa?" a high pitched voice can be heard and I know exactly who is it. "Oppa, why are you with her?? Did you forget that she's been hurting me? Remember what I told you yesterday?" she whined and I didn't bother to look at either of them, looking guilty. I didn't commit a crime though but why does it feel so bad? I wanted to smack that face of her's for being a great actress. Blaming me for those scars she made by herself and presenting it to Taehyung saying, I'm the one who's at fault. How pathetic.

"We just happened to be in the same place, Irene. Let's go back in our room." he convinced her as they walked off hand-by-hand.

"Why don't you just kick her out of this house?"

Sigh..

-Jungkook's POV-

I was already done working out in my room for 2 hours and now I'm about to get a bottled water from the refrigerator until I saw her. Sleeping in the dining room with wet stains on her cheeks which I assumed to be her tears. What in the world has made her cry like this again.

A few days ago, she was fine. Well I thought she was.

Is this the same problem again? Problem with Kim Taehyung?

__________

A/N: Short chapter. ;)

 ;)