Ch. 34

"Eunha!" I averted my wide eyes to the person calling me. And it's his mother..
again.

"Yes??" I stoood up from the couch and picked up the wrappers of the chocolates that i was just eating

"Do you want to help me cook for dinner?"

"Uhh, sure."

-

"So.. how long have you been dating him??" she asked whilst cutting onions.

"Uh.."

When did the girlfriend stuff started, again? Was it by the month of May? Or was it June..

"Uh- Umm.. 7 months? Yeah."

"Oh? 7 months?? How come, I didn't know? Neither Taehyung nor Jungkook gave time to tell me." she chuckles.

"Aunt?"

"Oh my! Jungkook! Where have you been?" she approached Jungkook and gave him a warm hug while he happily hugged back.

"Oh!! This is Lee Eunha, by the way.. She is hyung's g--" He suddenly broke the hug as he noticed me smiling at him. He was about to finish his sentence but he was cut off.

"I know, Honey. Now, can you set the table? We'll be having a special dinner with her. And please, call Tae's father."

-

We all gathered in the dining area and started to eat while silence can be very much heard.

"Where do you live? Eunha." I slightly jumped from my seat as I heard Mr. Kim's voice. I took a glance at Taehyung and he just gave me a slight smile and a nod.

"I.. originally live in busan but I wanted to study here, in Seoul."

"How is your family? Where are they?"

"My family? They're kind of busy..." I laughed in a bitter way. Yeah, they're just very busy. Busy living their lives.

TO BE CONTINUED UWU..

JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK TOOK A PIC WITH ME. LOOOOOKK!!..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..