Ch. 14

Thank God, Taehyung isn't in this room yet. I don't even wanna be with him in one room but maybe 'it's part of my job' again. Ugh..

-Taehyung's POV-

"Taehyung, why are you still here? Are you okay??" Eunha's grandmother asked as I was still in the living room in this time. 9:00pm

"I'm okay, ma'am. No worries! You could sleep now." I reassured her.

"Taehyung, you dont need to call me ma'am. You can call me grandma too." she said while smiling. Eunha's grandma really is sweet.

"Okay, Grandma."

What do we talk about now?....

Oh! How about, about Eunha?

"Um.. can I ask a few questions about my girlfriend Eunha?" I asked her.

"Wait. Let me tell you this first; don't even think about hurting her, mister. Young love isn't the same as my time before. But I think you wouldn't hurt my Eunha right?" I just gave her a slight nod with a smile. We're not really dating so why would I care?

"You see... Eunha have a fragile grip on life. Once someone hurt her, she will easily lose herself. I had seen her cut herself once in her room because she said that someone left her. I know you see her brave and strong sometimes but one word would ruin her. Remember that." she explained and I felt my heart ache when she said that Eunha had cut herself back then. Eunha really is fragile.

"Who's that friend your talking about Grandma?" I questioned her as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"That friend really resembles you for me. I thought you were V, the first time I saw you."

-Eunha's POV-

What is taking him so long? I already checked my instagram account and all but he isn't here yet. I decided to check on him in the living room and saw him with Grandma. Why are they talking like they're talking about something serious. I could tell from his face, his eyebrows are furrowed.

"Hey.. What're you two talking about?" I asked, curious. What would they be talking about?

"Nothing! We're talking about nothing!" Taehyung stood up from the couch and went towards me. He held my wrist and lead me to our room where we'll be sleeping.

"H-hey!" I ranted as we settled down in the room.

"Gonna take a bath." He said as he turned his back to me and got in the bathroom. What is his problem. I'm talking to him. The heck?

-

When will he finish taking a bath? I stood up from the bed and went towards the bathroom.

"Hey! What time is it?!" I shouted. As I was about to knock rapidly, the door knob clicked and the door opened with a wet Taehyung.

He's so hot. His hair is still wet while the towel is wrapped around his waist. As I said, he's very hot. I'm just there, standing while my mouth is slightly agape.

"What do you need??" he asked me, annoyed.

I turned my back on him. "C-can you d-d-dress up first?" I stuttered flustered. I just heard a chuckle from him and a closed door. Phew!

I need water. I got out of the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen for water. I should really change this jeans, it's making me uncomfortable.

As I was looking aroung the kitchen silently, I could hear footsteps from my back. Tsk! Is this Taehyung again?? What kind of game is this?

"Taehyu-" before I say his name, he covered my mouth with his hands. I don't think this is him. The smell.....

It's just not him.

Who the hell is this?! I'm gonna shout!

__________

A/N: Oh.. my gosh... 😢😢😢 I HAVE 600+ READS?! Wow! Dream come true! Thank you guys for reading this fanfiction! OMOOO Do not forget; you nice, keep going! () let's add; and keep on supporting!

Now, here's a fine meme for my fine supporters: