Ch. 10

'Wear a dress that is formal' he says..

I just wore this simple blue green dress. I think it's formal. I found it in my closet after all. I'm not really into make up so I just applied some lip tint, mascara and eyeliner, I know. I'm just simple, not even his type.

 I'm just simple, not even his type

Aish

Aish.... Who am I referring to in the first place?? I feel weird these days.

-

We're here at the restaurant, sitting side by side while waiting for his ex, Taehyung's ex to arrive.

After a few minutes Irene arrived with a smile on her face, as usual. "I'm sorry! Am I late??" she asked as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"We just got here too. You look great, Irene." he complimented her. He didn't even tell me that I look good or something. Well-- not really expecting him to do that but I think that's convenient.

"Oh.. thanks, you too!" she responded as she sat on the chair in front of us. To be specific, in front of Taehyung. I'm like watching a movie. I feel like I'm out of place here, honestly.

After a long awkward silence that made me deaf, the waiter arrived with the food. After the waiter was done putting the food down, he winked at me while he turned his back then I see Taehyung glaring at me... but why?

We started eating.

"Babe, try this." he called out for his 'babe' which is me while he bring the food near my mouth.

"Hmm~" I hummed while I fake smiled, acting that I'm happy with my so called boyfriend. Irene looked at me like she's gonna kill me anytime now. What happened to the girly, innocent Irene though?

I see Taehyung looking at her while she looked at me with a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"Excuse me" I excused myself. I just gotta go to the comfort room.

As I was about to turn right for the comfort room, I bumped into someone and fell.

"Are you okay?" asked the guy. I looked up, only to see the waiter from earlier. Yes. The one that winked at me, I found that creepy though.

"I'm okay!" I said as I stood up but fell afterwards because of mah heels. A loud thud was heard because of my butt that fell on the ground.... ouch. The guy helped me up by supporting me by the waist. It hurts so bad! uwu

"What's going on here??" a woman which seems to be their manager suddenly exclaims. I could feel that the people's eyes were glued on me.

The most embarrassing part is, this restaurant isn't just a normal one. It's only for rich people and I don't act like one. Everyone knows that I'm Taehyung's girlfriend, this scene would ruin his reputation.

As I was thinking about what what will Taehyung gonna do to a failure like me, I never felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

failure....

-Taehyung's POV-

While Eunha is in the comfort room, me and Irene are just seated here awkwardly. Not even spilling a thing until I heard a loud thud.

I looked at it's direction and saw a helpless Eunha on the floor. The waiter helped her up and the people around her averted their eyes on her. She just stood their, with her head down and her hand turned to fists.

"Taehyung, isn't that Eunha?" Irene questioned.

I stood up from my chair and quickly pulled Eunha out of the restaurant. What a shame. This is gonna be a hot news starting now. Dad is gonna be mad at me.

This is bad.

-Eunha's POV-

He pulled me out of the restaurant quickly even my legs hurt bad. If you would look at him in his eyes, it's full of hatred and disappointment.

He pushed me in the car harshly that made me flinch.

What do I do with my life?!

"What the hell are you doing out there, Eunha?!" he shouted at me that made me scared. I tried not to cry by not blinking but failed miserably, a tear fell from my cheeks.

The look on his face soften a little when he saw a tear dropped from my eye. (LOB YURSELFF TEAR)

"I-I'm sorry, Taehyung. I-I-I didn't m-mean it!" I said between sobs. I am weak. I can't even do anything right in my life.

"I'm sorry." he sighed.

I miss someone my grandma. I wish I could visit her. She's the only one who could calm me me down.

-Taehyung's POV-

"I'm sorry." I apologized for shouting at her like that. I regret it. Making someone cry is not a good idea, specially girls that did nothing wrong.

Her loud sobs filled the car that made my heart ache. Why am I like this anyway?

-

We arrived in my house and the sobs that I'm expecting to hear had stopped. I looked beside me and saw her, asleep. I parked my car and carried Eunha to her room.

-

I laid her down and sat on her bed, beside her.

I was wandering around until I noticed a mini notebook, more like a diary slightly hidden under her pillows. I opened it.

__________

A/N : Am not satisfied with this booook! Why oh why oh why oh why~

!UWU! NAMJINNNN