Ch. 30

-Taehyung's POV-

I regret it. I regret being with her, being with Irene. It's not that I hate it but I just don't feel the love, I don't feel anything with her. The feeling of butterflies dancing in my stomach is not happening whenever she's around.

I just don't feel it anymore

There's so many things that keep on running around my mind and I can't sort all of them together. What can I do?

"Uh.. Tae? Why did you call me here? I thought you were busy."

"Irene, I wanna break up." I said straight to the point, not caring to look at her or to see how's she's feeling right now.

"W-what?? Why? What did I do wrong?" she reached for my hand and had her pleading eyes.

"You did nothing wrong. I just don't love you anymore."

I walked passed her slowly, ignoring what she is about to say. "You'll regret this!" she shouted, enough for everyone in this cafe to hear which made a conflict.

I walked away after I said, "I will surely regret it. Regret that I didn't break up with you sooner."

-Eunha's POV-

"Jungkook, try this one." I suggested as I grabbed a blue t-shirt from the rack.

"But I want this one!" he whined, pointing on a plain white shirt.

I am currently buying clothes for Jungkook. Why? Because I want him to have a colored t-shirt in his closet. He has a lot of clothes and all of his t-shirts are just plain and white. I just want to help him alright?

"How the hell.." I sighed. "I am willing to buy you anything except for that!"

"H-hey! Jungkook! Come back here!!" I called him as he stomped away from me quickly.

-

"Hey, wanna watch movies later with the hyungs??" Jungkook sat on a free space next to me.

"Um.. What movie can we watch there? All the good ones are coming soon this Christmas. I would like a mystery type of movie." I suggested.

"I don't really know. They are the one who'll choose I think. They will be picking us up together with Taehyung hyung by the way, so better get ready." he stood up and took his last glance on me before walking upstairs, to his room.

I went to my room short after he left me there and got ready.

I picked a black pants and a plain black shirt too with a pair of white flat shoes.

-

We all got together in the van and non of us is even intrested to start a conversation because the noisy one is asleep, the one who always initiates to go for a topic.

We stayed silent the whole ride and it was killing me. I'm not saying that I hate silence but this one is different, the atmosphere is very different. It is weird and unusual. They hang in Taehyung's house often and they're surprisingly very loud but now.. I don't know.

I wonder why Taehyung haven't been smiling. I hope he's okay even if he caused me pain all this time, that doesn't mean I won't care much about him. They broke up and my chest got a little bit lighter, knowing that I won't think about that B.

I'm glad Taehyung opened his eyes wider now. I'm glad he saw how that girl isn't meant for him..

"Who's ready?? We are already here!" Jin announced as he was the one to get off the van first before Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, let's watch that new movie!" Jimin exclaimed as he went closer to his hyung with excitement.

"Why don't we ask the birthday boy?" says Namjoon as we looked at Taehyung that seems to be out of the world, he seems blank.

The maknae held Taehyung's shoulder that drew his attention to him. "What would you like to watch??"

"Anything that you guys want."

"Yay!!" the boys chorused.

"You okay, Tae?" Hoseok asked, smiling with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Of course.."

or is he?

__________

A/N: Long time, No read ',:)