Ch. 23

"Oh! Future Mrs. Kim, come and sit down!" he politely offered and sat down once again with his finger interwined with eachother. I sat down. "I didn't get the chance to see you in the party which was a few months ago. You know, the kids' reunion? I was busy that time. I'm so proud of Taehyungie. He got a new pretty girlfriend like you. I really like you as Tae's girlfriend since I heard that you have skills in cooking and I want to cook or bake with you sometimes! Irene is just.. I don't know, she too clingy that makes me wanna puke out of disgust. Well, I guess she's kind of light-hearted and-" I listened attentively as the pretty principal started blabbering joyfully about random things until someone interrupted by knocking.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim. May I discuss a few things with you about the school's upcoming activity for awhile?" a woman walked in with a straight posture. I stood up and bowed at them before leaving with my schedule that I got from his table.

-

I walked in my first class, without making eye contact with my classmates. My eyes landed on a empty chair by the window, I walked to the chair and settled down. I'm lucky, the teacher isn't here yet and I am particularly 5 minutes late.

"Hello! I haven't seen you around. Is it your first day here, perhaps?" asked a boy beside me with a bright smile. I nod my head slowly.

"Sorry, I'm late class!" a male teacher walked in, making the classroom quiet as they stood up quickly which got me curious. We don't do that last year. I just copied them anyway, not wanting to be different.

"Goodmorning everyone."

Isn't that Namjoon? Kim Namjoon?

"Goodmorning, Mr. Kim!" my classmates greeted in harmony while I just bowed same with them, not uttering a word. We all sat down quietly as the teacher wore his glasses.

Suddenly, the boy beside me raised his hand, straight. "Any concerns, Jinyoung?"

"Mr. Kim, we have a new classmate here." he said, pointing at me while I became the main spotlight.

"Lee Eunha, can you please come here and introduce yourself." Namjoon ordered calmly with his eyes looking straight at me. I stood up from my chair and went in front with him.

I'm that student who's always in the honors, no wonder I have confidence that I could use.

"Hello everyone! I'm Lee Eunha, 20 years old. I hope we can all get along."

"Thank you for that wonderful introduction Ms. Lee. You may take your seat now."

-

The bell rang, indicating that it's break time. I grabbed my textbooks with me and found my locker.

I went straight to the canteen and was about to sit when the speaker in the canteen called my attention. "Goodmorning everyone! May I call on Ms. Lee Eunha to proceed to my office. I repeat, may I call on Ms. Lee Eunha to proceed to the principal's office. Thank you."

I groaned and lazily went to his office.

I knocked on the door and went in shortly only to see that bunny laying on the couch comfortably with his head resting on his palm. "Hello, Eunha! You see, Jungkook here wants to eat with you so if you won't mind.. please do."

"Hyung, bake cookies for me tomorrow please." Jungkook casually commanded the principal.

"Hey Jungkook! Do you want me to smack you!! He's a principal." I glared at Jungkook which made him run behind his hyung like a kid.

"It's okay Ms. Lee. I'm used to this. Sit down and eat with this child." he flashed a smile at me.

__________

A/N: Mind leaving a vote, hun? It would help me a lot! Chuu~  :3