Ch. 25

-Eunha's POV-

I'm here. Doing my hobby which I discovered a few months ago. Reading books; that has a lot to do with my life.

I discovered another thing too and I didn't see that coming. I started liking him suddenly and I felt my heart got hammered when I knew that they got together again. I don't know why my heart chose him over millions of human beings in this world.

Despite the fact that he's very mean to me. He is just rarely kind.. well to me.

"I should've had looked out for myself. Argh! How stupid!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I threw the book I was reading aggressively. I have gone crazy..

Before I could reach out for a bottle of water, a knock was heard that made me stop from my actions. The door opened, revealing Jungkook.

"I heard a scream from here. Are you okay?" asks Jungkook as he went in and closed the door behind him. I sat up straight and looked at him with my normal self.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be??" I smiled, trying to hold the pain, trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes.

"You're not. Aish.. Why did I even ask when I know the answer?"

I buried my face in my hands and started sobbing. Finally, letting my feelings out. I just can't hold it anymore.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" he said as he hugged me warmly. "But I'm not forcing you to tell me your problems now. Just tell me if you want someone to listen and I'll be there for you."

I just didn't budge and I cried in his arms. I'm thankful to have a friend that is caring.

My only friend...

"Let me guess.. Is it about hyung? I noticed your unseen reaction when I told something.."

"That's right. It is about him, do you have any advice?"

"I guess you started liking him. Well.. I don't really have something in my mind or an advice that I could share but resting is all you could do at least." he patted my back and smiled reassuringly before I pulled away.

"Okay, Kookie. I'll just rest for now." I smiled while I lay on my bed.

"Have a good rest and I will call you for lunch later, alright?" I nodded.

He left my room as I sat again.

Hmm.. What can a rest do though?

-Jungkook's POV-

I frowned as soon as I left her room. Hyung is very blind, blinded by an animal. An animal called Irene.

As i was walking by the stairs, I heard a voice that calls out for me. "Hey, Jungkook!"

Apparently, it's Taehyung hyung.

"What?" I asked as if I was annoyed because of his presence.

"What's your problem, Jungkook??" he approached me and placed a hand on my shoulder while I scoff at him.

"What's my problem?" I repeated his question and slapped his hands away from me. "You. You are my problem."

He seemed taken aback with his of his confused face.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Eunha likes you hyung. She really does." I walk towards the door, brushing my shoulders with him.

"And? I don't like her! Jungkook! Come back here!!"

-

"So you're saying.. that Eunha likes Taehyung?" asked Jimin.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. That means, I am the winner." I declared with a smirk across my face.

"Hey! The deal was; if they would fall in love with eachother!" he exclaimed, highlighting the word 'in love'.

"Whatever! That's not the point. We need to help her get over him. Cause if not, she will be depressed because of one sided love that makes a person hurt mentally." I explained seriously as I rested my head on my palm, thinking of an idea.

"Oh! I got a bright light!"

"What??" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Hmph! You're so slow. What I meant is I've got an idea!"

"I don't care. What idea is that? Better be good, shortie."

__________

A/N: Are u guys still reading this book??? Anyone? _●

A/N: Are u guys still reading this book??? Anyone? ○_●