Ch. 15

Who the hell is this?! I'm gonna shout!

"Shh!" the person shushed me as he uncovered my mouth. Isn't this Park Jihoon?! My cousin! It's 10 and he's creeping me out at this time..

"What the hell, Jihoon?!" I exclaimed as I slapped his left arm that made him wince in pain.

"Noona, that hurts!" he pouted with puppy eyes. Aish! Why is he so cute? The hell does he wants now?

"Park Jihoon. It's 10 in the evening. Go home now." I commanded as I washed the glass that I used. Well his house is just next door so no worries.

"Noona! I missed you! Let's hangout. I won't go to school tomorrow." he said with a smile then hugged me from my back. This kid is annoying even before. He's so clingy.

"No! You're going to school." I faced him with my hands on my waist. He gave an unsatisfied look while his arms are crossed. "If you don't wanna go to school then I don't care. It's your life, not mine."

"But noona, isn't it your birthday tomorrow? Wanna hangout?" he offered as I walked to the living room while he's following me.

"I'll think about it." I said as I pat his head and head to my room.

"Noona you really should--" he stopped talking when he saw a guy sitting on the bed in my room. He awkwardly waved at Taehyung who is confused.

"Hoonie. Come on now! Go home, it's 10. Sleep now!" I smiled at him. He then kissed my cheek and waved goodbye.

I sighed and closed the door.

"That nickname though... Who's that?" he asked with his eyes focused on his phone.

"Nevermind him." I answered expressionless. He was about to say something but stopped. I just didn't mind it and went to my luggage for clothes.

I went in the bathroom and started taking off my clothes. I was about to go in the bath tub but I saw my panties. It. has. blood. I'm on my period?! He saw... oh my gosh..

"Aghh! I hate these times!" I groaned loudly. I forgot to buy sanitary pads! Should I? Should I ask him to buy some? Welp! I have no choice do I?

"U-Uhh.. Taehyung?"

"Taehyung!"

"Hey Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!"

"Tae--" my voice gets louder every time I call out for his name. I opened the door and peeked on him only to see him sleeping. How is that possible? I just got in here..

I should wake him up. He's deep asleep though.. I should shake him instead. But if I walk around... the blood will.. be all over the room! Shit. If I shout then.. Grandma will be disturbed from her sleep. Ugh.. What is life?

"Oh!" I got an idea! I'll throw something. I started browsing in the bathroom for things I could throw him. How about this bottle of shampoo! I took the shampoo and aimed it to him. I threw it and landed on his head.

"Agh! What the f-" he sat up and rubbed his head with an annoyed look and was about to curse.

"Hey!" I called out for him. He then averted his eyes on me.

"What are you doing? Can't you just go out here? Why did you throw this shampoo to me!? Come on now, Eunha! I'm sleeping peacefully here!" he says as he stomped with the shampoo on his right hand.

"Shut up! Can you buy me sanitary pads? Please!" I pleaded with sourness written on my face.

"Oh.. that's why your very--

"CAN YOU JUST BUY? FASTER!" I exclaimed. He stood up furiously and went out of the door. Finally!

I closed the door again and went in the bath tub. Oh.. I need to use the shower.. :,)

-

After like 5 minutes, I heard a knock while I'm showering.

"Taehyung, is that you? Why so fast?" I questioned. Isn't it too fast?? 5 minutes? Really?

"Noona?" Jihoon again.....

"Tsk! Jihoon? Why are you here?"

"Noona, your phone is ringing! Come here! The caller is 'handsomeG'." he said. Taehyung is calling? What for?

I got out of the shower with soap on my whole body. I unlocked the door and got my phone from his hand, I then shut the door closed.

handsomeG

{Accept | Decline}

"Taehyung, what do you need?"

"Hello.. Are you close to Mr.... Taehyung, Kim?"

"Yeah! Who's this? Why are you holding his phone??"

"Apparently, he had a car accident and now we're calling some contacts in his phone for them to be aware of the incident."

"What?! Where is the address of the hospital?"

"Hospital (*some imaginary hospital you could think of*). You could come now."

"Okay, thank you!"

{Call Ended}

__________

A/N: HAPPY B-DAY KOOKIE! 사랑해~

😭😂😭