Ch. 18

"Eunha, can we talk?" Irene asked politely but seriously. I gave her a nod and followed her out of the room. "Do you really love him?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed. I don't really know, Irene. I don't know if I love him or not. I didn't answer that made her scoff.

"You really don't? I bet you're just using him for money. If you are, then just break up with him. You're useless to him anyway. You give him nothing but trouble. You're just putting dirt all over his name. I know that you are that kind of girl that will do anything just for money. For your college right? How much do you want huh? Let Taehyung go and I'll give y--"

"Shut up, Irene!" I shouted that made her taken aback. Is this her real color? Does she think that I'm that low?

"Oh.. Feisty aren't you?" she smirked. She got nearer me that her height is towering over me. "You think you can win just by shouting?" she lets out a evil chuckle as I looked away.

"Once Taehyung knew that you shouted at me, you're gonna be in a big trouble. You know why? Because I know that he still loves me, not you and I could get him whenever I want to. He's easy to get anyway." she said as she patted my head like I'm a small child. She came back in the room with a smile, maybe trying to maintain her image to others.

Did she just say that Taehyung is easy to get? What kind of line is that?? She was saying that he loves him very much but she is telling me right now that he's easy to get, what kind of love is that anyway? Well. I don't know what love is all about that much so I don't have the rights to judge her.

Maybe that's how she loves. *sigh* What a fake.

-

"Noona can you just kick her out of the room?" Jihoon asked, frustrated. "I don't have a good feeling about her, Noona. She looks like a total brat." he added.

"Yeah, a brat. Just like you." I chuckled.

"Noona! I'm not joking! You should ban her here, in this hospital!"

"How can you tell that she's a brat when she's very kind??" I faked a smile, looking straight at Irene who is sitting beside Taehyung. As usual...

"Well.. The way she dresses tells me. Her red colored and expensive dresses. I'm sure she always get what she wants. Any bag, any dresses, or even anyone with just one blink. I know, noona. She's showing kindness to us but I know she's just covering herself. The true one." he explained whilst looking at Irene intensely.

"I don't have choices, Jihoon"

"Noona, what do you mean?"

__________

A/N: 1k reads!? ;,) I wuv you all... ㅠㅡㅠ

 ㅠㅡㅠ