Ch. 26

"What the heck are you doing in school?! Do you think I wouldn't know??" Taehyung suddenly raged out as he barged in my room.

"Why do you care?" I coldly ask while I averted my attention to the raging man by the door.

"Um.. Aren't I the one who paid for your tuition? Or is it you??" he asked with a hint of sarcasm within his tone.

"Isn't it a part of your so called deal?" I ranted.

"Still! When my dad finds out about me paying someone's expensive tuition fee using the money they give me monthly, I'm doomed. So you better do great at school and show me that you're worth paying for." he demanded with a look that my mom used to make when I didn't clean my room.

"I don't give a damn, Taehyung." I simply said and turned my attention back to my book.

"Well, you should by now. My parents are coming home next weekend and I should introduce you to them as my girlfriend."

"Why bother?"

"Because I'm not paying for a stranger's tuition, Eunha." he stated and I blushed as I heard him saying my name. I can't believe that I easily get flustered with just a simple thing.

I really should avoid him because if I'll not, I'm gonna fall deeper by his charms. He's not even flirting! How can I fall easily? Aishhh..

"H-hey! Stop staring!!" he covered his face with his two hands, slightly peeking through his slender fingers.. which I found really cute.. But that's the time I realized that I've been staring at him with my mouth agape, isn't that creepy Eunha? Hella creepy.

"W-what?! I'm not staring!.. Uhh.. um... I'll try to um.. do something about grades, my grades and I-I got to go!!" I rushed out of my own room and ran to Jungkook's instead that left him confused.

I entered Jungkook's room quickly only to meet a startled Jungkook.

"What are you doing? You seem so.. red? Are you sick?" asks Jungkook while clutching unto his phone with his eyes on me. I slowly nodded as a response, earning a cringe from him.

"You're not sick. Right... Um, I heard him shout in your room. What happened there?" he sat up, ready to listen to my complicated explanation.

I stayed silent and had a little staring contest with him until I thought of another topic to talk about. I just wanted to distract him from asking me the question about a while ago.

"Kook, I just noticed.." I sighed before asking, "You and Taehyung has been very distant from eachother. Why is that?"

"We just got into a simple fight, that's all. No worries, we'll be fine someday!" he smiled at me widely, showing his adorable bunny-like teeth. But I didn't think that they will be fine and close to eachother anytime now.

"Are you sure?"

He smiled sweetly and said, "Of course!"

-

12:58 am

That's the time at the moment. It's midnight.

I keep on thinking about what happened hours ago that kept me awake all this time. It's just too embarrassing to forget. Maybe I looked like an animal who's ready to eat him up. Wait. That sounds wrong..

I'm getting thirsty, very thirsty.

"But I'm scared! There might be a ghost!!!" I mumbled as I rolled on my bed, frustrated. Ugh.. Then I'll just run all the way there and come back here running. How 'bout that? Alright, we can do this! FIGHTING!

I peeked on my door and went out, tiptoeing. I slowly walked down the stairs and paused on the last step of the staircase to observe the living room and to see if anyone's awake. But then I noticed the light in the dining room is opened.

I walked towards the dining room and saw him, eyes are closed while his eyebrows are scrunched together sloghtly. He doesn't seem fine so I pulled out a chair carefully, not wanting to wake him up. I sat on it and rested my chin on the palm of my hand, looking at his face peacefully that I have forgotten why I'm here.

"Why are you staring at me again?" he asked out of nowhere with his eyes still closed that caused me to stumble a bit on my chair out of shock.

"I w-wasn't! I just saw you here a-and I thought you have a problem and-" I was cut off when I was speaking very fast that me, myself couldn't understand what my intentions are too.

"I do. I do have a problem." that's the time when his eyes shot open with a cold stare.

"Is it about your friendship with Jungkook? He said that you two fought. What's the reason though.. can you tell me honestly?" I asked sweetly and nicely. I hope he could give me answers so that I would know what to do.

"Honestly, huh?" he scoffed.

"Honestly."

"It's about you actually." he landed off with a fake smile on his face. "So, got anything to say or any advice??.. No?" he continued and I was speechless. Me again? I really do cause a lot of trouble...

"What's up with me?" I curiously asked.

"He said you like me."

__________

A/N: I updated very fast! Didn't you notice? (notice the sarcasm)