Ch. 24

3 Months later. . .

Jungkook's POV

The house has been very quiet and Irene eventually moved in with us and sleeps in hyung's room. I know they got back together like last month, I think and Eunha looked weird when I told her. She gave me a bitter smile, hm.. Well he looks happy with Irene. They would laugh together every morning, afternoon, night and everywhere.

I'm wondering why I'm not seeing Eunha around these days when I go out from my room but she surely goes to school every day because we go to school together every morning while we talk happily but she has been avoiding me in break time. She used to eat in the office with me.

She's the first honor last semester and I'm looking forward for another good news from her. I'm just the typical student in school, well I'm popular but not as smart as her.

I invited Jimin hyung over for hangout and some things so I expect him to come over any minute now.

Taehyung's POV

I'm going to Eunha's school because Jin hyung called me there to report something while Irene is still asleep.

-

I went in the principal's office and saw Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung talking. "Oh, Taehyung!!"

"Why did you call me here, hyung?"

"Tae, are you in a hurry? Can't greet me hello first??"

"Hello, hyung...s!" I sarcastically greeted them. "I came here because I was called to go in this school so why is that? Is there a problem with Eunha or what?" I clearly explained with the help of hand gestures. It seems like they're making fun of me.

"Alright! Kim... Tae.. hyung. I called you here-- we called you here because of your girlfriend's behavior lately."

What do they mean? He just told me a month ago that she has been doing well in school, and now she isn't?

"She's my ex now." I corrected him and they gave me a questioning look. "And what do you guys mean?? I always see her reading books, even when it's dinner time, she even looks haggard because of that. So what are you two trying to point out?"

They looked at eachother, shaking their head in disapproval. "Reading books doesn't mean you really are studying about school, Tae. Do you even see what she is reading? It maybe some kind of random book." Namjoon hyung explained with a straight face.

"You know what?? As a principal, students has been reporting her skipping her classes lately and even some of her teachers are very disappointed in her for the sudden behavior."

"What the hell happened?!" I mumbled as I scratched my head, thinking of a reason why have she gone so wild. That girl is always in trouble! She wanted to go to school, I paid for her tuition yet she hasn't change one bit. Such a troublemaker.

"Why don't you ask yourself? You two are under the same roof so maybe 'you' did something that she doesn't like. If not, then ask what's bothering her and you'll know the answer why."

"Hyung. It's not that easy, okay? You don't know how stubborn that girl is."

"Well, then! Just try talking to her. And don't hurt her, she is so kind to be treated that way. While me and Namjoon will go shopping, he promised me that he'll buy a pink watch for me. Right, Namjoon?" Jin hyung nudged him while smiling widely and he just nodded while cringing.

Talk to her? We haven't talk for months now and I think it's gonna be awkward.

-

"Hey, Jungkook!" I called him as soon as I saw him walking down the stairs. He averted his cold gaze to me as if he's annoyed about something.

"What?" he said, annoyed. His eyes still looking through me deeply.

"What's your problem, Jungkook??" I got near him and put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. I care for him so much because he's like my only family member while my parents aren't around and is in another country for 'business'.

"What's my problem?" Instead of respecting me, he slapped my hand away from his shoulder and looked at me fiercely. "You. You are the problem." the words that I'm not expecting to come out from his mouth suddenly echoed through my head. I haven't seen this side of him. It hurted me.

__________

A/N: Your thoughts?? How bout' a vote? >///<