Ch. 16

I abruptly hanged up and snatched a towel from the towel rack. "Jihoon!"

"Can you ask Grandma if she has sanitary pads for me??" I shouted for Jihoon to hear from the other side of the door. Grandma is always there for my needs. Why didn't I thought of that first?!

After awhile, Jihoon knocked. "Noona, here it is!"

-

"Jihoon, faster!" I panicked while playing with my fingers and my eyes focused on the road. I hope Taehyung is fine.

"Noona, chill! Don't cry." he said as he turned left. "Everything is gonna be fine, alright?" he reassured with a worried look.

-

"Unfortunately, the accident left Mr. Kim in coma. The car hit him too hard so we should expect him to wake up in 2 months or even 4. Is he perhaps drunk or sleepy? If he is, then there's a chance that this is the cause of him being in an accident." the doctor explained which made me tear up.

"T-thank you."

"As I know, Mr Kim Taehyung is the son of a CEO in Seoul and he doesn't have hospital records so this is new. That's all, Ms. Lee. You could see him now. Excuse me.." he excused himself and walked off with a nurse. I sat on a chair, not daring to go inside. I just feel guilty and uneasy, this is all my fault.

"I'm a total burden."

"Noona, let's go see him!" he said, smiling while I shook my head no. "Why not? I thought you wanted to see him?"

"It's hard, Jihoon. I'm the on who got him in this situation! I-I just can't see him like nothing happened." I cried as he sat beside me and started caressing my back, drawing circles. I don't know why I'm very sad when I should be happy that that jerk is in a hospital but I'm not that evil to be happy when someone's having a hard time.

"It's okay, noona. I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere."

-

Hours passed and I'm still here seated. I can't sleep, I'm not tired even if I am. No one could really get my feelings.

Someone has been calling me in these whole 10 minutes. I'm just not bothered to get my phone from my pocket and answer it.

"Ma'am, aren't you going home? It's very late." a nurse noticed me and asked with some documents in her arms.

"I'm okay." I stated as she walked off with a nod. I want to see him, I want to see Taehyung. To be honest, I miss him. I miss the way he's very mean to me. I miss the way he hurts my feelings. I'm okay, at this state.

I'm really okay...

-3rd Person's POV-

While Eunha was recalling her times with Taehyung, she didn't notice a tear escaped from her eyes. If you would describe her right now; she's the saddest girl you could've ever seen.

'Why am I so unlucky?' she thought while she bump her head multiple times on the clean, hard wall slowly. Her heart, overflowing with sadness, guilt and hatred towards her own self.

-

Eunha's cousin, Jihoon, woke up and slowly opened his eyes only to see Eunha with dark circles on the bottom of her eyes just like a panda. Did she even sleep?' he asked himself.

"Goodmorning, noona!" the younger greeted lively as he stretched his arms, trying to avoid the sad atmosphere in her. But he heard no response from her to be followed by his long sigh. He never thought that a simple coma would affect her that much.

"Noona.. why?" he asked as he held her hand but Eunha didn't even budge or take a glance at him. The younger was wondering how can he make his noona happy without forcing her to do something that she really doesn't want but one thing he knows is, she really loves ice cream.

He smiled to himself and took a glance to his noona. He thought of buying food for her. For her to atleast talk. Her dried tears are very visible annd the younger couldn't help but feel sad too but he decided to buy food for her noona.

"Noona, can you wait for me here? I'm gonna buy food for us."

Eunha still didn't budge but she just closed her eyes and leaned on the wall. Jihoon sighed again and left the hospital for awhile.

-Irene's POV-

I've been calling Eunha last night but she didn't even answer. I'm very worried about my Taehyung.. I heard that he got an accident. But he's in Busan, how can I visit him now when Dad wants me to do some paperwork?

I should just ditch the paperwork. Taehyung is more important for me.

-

Done packing.

Here I go Busan! I'm coming for you, Tae.

__________

A/N: Hm.. Someone's coming to Busan! I hope Taehyung and Eunha will be happy for the news. Welp, don't forget to vote!

 Welp, don't forget to vote!